Turbo CD - Forgotten Worlds - Points - 468,300 - Brian Lesyk

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Turbo CD - Forgotten Worlds - Points - 468,300 - Brian Lesyk

05-09-2020, 11:47 AM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199733
    Rules
    You are free to pick any character.
    No continues allowed.

Submission Message
    468,300 points in Forgotten Worlds for the NEC TurboDuo by Brian Lesyk on May 9, 2020.

Thanks JJT_Defender, TropicalBits thanked this post
  2. 05-09-2020, 02:53 PM
    Welcome Brain Lesyk to Twin Galaxies and congratulations on your world record by 200,000 points
    Brian you probably did not know that all video game recording now have to be directly uploaded to Twin Galaxies.
    Here in red you contact, PM-> private message Twin Galaxies staff @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES
    they will be glad to help you upload your video game recording,to your video game submission thread, and put in the ADDITIONAL VIDEO EVIDENCE
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgotten_Worlds
    Voting yes
    Game starts at 1:36 on the video
    Final score is at on the video
    Game settings Name:  image.png
Views: 161
Size:  661.6 KBName:  image.png
Views: 163
Size:  752.1 KBName:  image.png
Views: 164
Size:  711.1 KBName:  image.png
Views: 154
Size:  707.5 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 152
Size:  615.3 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks CIVICMINDED thanked this post
    Likes CIVICMINDED liked this post
  3. 05-09-2020, 02:59 PM
    Final score is at 23:13 on the youtube videoName:  image.png
Views: 157
Size:  754.3 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 05-11-2020, 09:04 AM
    Thank you for catching this! I initially tried to upload it, but I think the original file name had a bad character in it. Should be good now. Thanks again!

-Brian
    -CIVICMINDED
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  5. 05-11-2020, 10:50 AM
    Isn't this the PC Engine version being played on a PC Engine Duo? I believe that would be a seperate track.

hec
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
  6. 05-14-2020, 02:10 PM
    Bumping for more votes
    Thanks CIVICMINDED thanked this post
  7. 06-28-2020, 03:48 AM
    Nice score, Brian! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Likes CIVICMINDED, TropicalBits liked this post
  8. 07-02-2020, 01:24 PM
    Turbo grafx and pc engine are split for a reason

This is a big question here though as pc engine cd isnt tracked by tg.

I'm open to hear arguments that there is no difference for this game in particular, or pc engine in general, but the way i see it, the default assumptoin must be that they are split, and the submitter needs to prove they can be merged.

leaning towards reject, but giving time for more research and info.
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes CIVICMINDED, TropicalBits liked this post
  9. 07-02-2020, 01:41 PM
    This is a tricky one isnt it?

TG16 and PCE are split in to two different platforms. You appear to be playing the PCE CD version, not the TG16 CD version. So to me that is a reject.

However, the problem arises from there NOT being a PCE CD platform currently. All the CD tracks are mixed in with the regular PCE card based games, which I don't think should be the case at all.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  10. 08-05-2020, 08:49 AM
    So, a little backstory… I owned a U.S. TurboDuo many years ago along with an English copy of Forgotten Worlds. When I purchased this copy of Forgotten Worlds on eBay, the seller neglected to tell me it was the PC Engine version. I did some research and operated under the belief that there is no significant difference between the PC Engine and TurboGrafx versions other than the language localization. Nonetheless, I had originally intended to submit the record attempt in the PC Engine track, but then noticed there wasn’t one, much to my own fault for not looking ahead of time. All that being said, I completely understand if this gets rejected and respect that decision if that’s what comes of it. I just wanted everyone to know that I wasn’t trying to pull a fast one here. If this game gets added to the PC Engine track, I’ll maybe just resubmit it. Thanks!
    -CIVICMINDED
    Likes Derek liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us