Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Super Monaco GP - PAL - Brazil [Fastest Lap] - 46.75 - Shane Palmer

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Super Monaco GP - PAL - Brazil [Fastest Lap] - 46.75 - Shane Palmer

05-12-2020, 06:34 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Brazil [Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=127484
    Rules
    Any Control Type, Normal Difficulty Level, English Language, Free Practice Mode, Any Class
    Special Rules: You MUST complete at least ONE lap and allow the time to be displayed for a few seconds or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    record lap begins 21.12 and ends 22.08

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks nads, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes nads, Barthax, Rogerpoco, Ladrero, RaGe liked this post
  2. 05-13-2020, 05:47 AM
    While the cat's away...
    :D

Haha, Great Job!!!

Because of the gearing, this one takes a really high concentration level, I almost think if you can run this one well the rest are a bit "easier", this one requires a lot of "barely" corners.

Well, lucky you-I have to hook my Mega/Genesis directly to the back of my TV, instead of my splitter, and that's just too much trouble unless I'm committed to it for a while.
    :P

I DO know another racer who has hinted at some more PAL stuff, so you might get a little competition!

Taking nothing from it, Italy is the learning ground/proving ground, but it's NOT too difficult-this one really is, am proud of you!!!

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks StarkillerShane thanked this post
    Likes StarkillerShane liked this post
  3. 05-13-2020, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    While the cat's away...
    :D

Haha, Great Job!!!

Because of the gearing, this one takes a really high concentration level, I almost think if you can run this one well the rest are a bit "easier", this one requires a lot of "barely" corners.

Well, lucky you-I have to hook my Mega/Genesis directly to the back of my TV, instead of my splitter, and that's just too much trouble unless I'm committed to it for a while.
    :P

I DO know another racer who has hinted at some more PAL stuff, so you might get a little competition!

Taking nothing from it, Italy is the learning ground/proving ground, but it's NOT too difficult-this one really is, am proud of you!!!

Accepted!!!
    Thanks man. Yeah Brazil is one tough track, but on the other hand, in terms of going for records here on TG, tracks like this can be easier in a way as there's more room to experiment, finding different ways to shift gears for all these corners.

I actually tried Italy, got so close but just kept trailing behind by .05 secs haha, you make it look so easy. Had very similar problem with Britain. Got 3 others I have done which I will upload (or at least try to) but sure I will return to this game at some point.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-13-2020, 10:38 AM
    Voting yes A new WR Shane competition from Roger and Peter
    record lap begins 21.12
    Final time is at 22:08 on the video
    Game settings Name:  image.png
Views: 8
Size:  689.9 KBName:  image.png
Size:  742.3 KBName:  image.png
Size:  996.6 KBName:  image.png
Size:  239.2 KB

Name:  image.png
Size:  412.3 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks StarkillerShane thanked this post
    Likes StarkillerShane liked this post
Join us