Game Boy Advance - Activision Anthology - Seaquest - Game 1, Difficulty B [Points] - 103,680 - Ryan Genno

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy Advance - Activision Anthology - Seaquest - Game 1, Difficulty B [Points] - 103,680 - Ryan Genno

05-22-2020, 02:51 AM
    vzaar-player

Seaquest - Game 1, Difficulty B [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21277
    Rules
    Game 1, Difficulty B
    Special Rules: Please note that Difficulty B is the default difficulty when starting the game.
    Submission Message
    Run from 14:45 to 29:02.

Thanks Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-22-2020, 06:51 AM
    Something I am seeing, watching these(and BTW, the Activision collection thing has pretty well taken over my life, lol, so I HAVE been keeping up with these best I can!)-
    Commitment level to the attempt may factor in, but it seems like you are hit and miss on the ones you do(extremely)well on, and the couple you kinda stunk up(H.E.R.O., lol!)(Just messing with ya!).

The part that, I guess struck me-our hit and miss(oh yeah-I got it too, BAD!)seems totally different.
    I really just thought there was an overall difficulty difference with some of the games, but your runs are kinda showing me that people really just do have different things they are "good at".

It was the "over 100k" that caused me to mention it here, thassa good one!!!

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1 liked this post
  3. 05-22-2020, 07:08 AM
    Yeah, it was kinda difficult playing HERO with that tiny GC dpad but I had to submit a score since there wasn't a submission already. Anyway thanks for looking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Something I am seeing, watching these(and BTW, the Activision collection thing has pretty well taken over my life, lol, so I HAVE been keeping up with these best I can!)-
    Commitment level to the attempt may factor in, but it seems like you are hit and miss on the ones you do(extremely)well on, and the couple you kinda stunk up(H.E.R.O., lol!)(Just messing with ya!).

The part that, I guess struck me-our hit and miss(oh yeah-I got it too, BAD!)seems totally different.
    I really just thought there was an overall difficulty difference with some of the games, but your runs are kinda showing me that people really just do have different things they are "good at".

It was the "over 100k" that caused me to mention it here, thassa good one!!!

Accepted!!!
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-22-2020, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    Yeah, it was kinda difficult playing HERO with that tiny GC dpad but I had to submit a score since there wasn't a submission already. Anyway thanks for looking!
    (Watching Frostbite/different window now)

Worst experience I had with H.E.R.O. was on 5200-the darned stick almost anti-centers, you have to stop the Guy(not easy), or he just keeps moving in the last direction you pressed, it was MISERABLE!!!

Yeah, OK, I just looked at one of my GC controllers...
    Never noticed, that IS a tiny little d-pad, haha, wow!!!
    So they say
  5. 05-22-2020, 09:06 AM
    Voting yes
    Run from 14:45
    Final score is at 29:03 on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  317.3 KB
    Game settings Name:  image.png
Views: 22
Size:  497.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  6. 05-22-2020, 09:07 AM
    Game Boy Advance - Activision Anthology - Seaquest - Game 1, Difficulty B [Points] - 103,680 - Ryan Genno Name:  image.png
Views: 21
Size:  530.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  7. 05-22-2020, 06:03 PM
    Yeah, I had to hunt down one of those Wico controllers to play a lot of those 5200 games myself but that was years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    (Watching Frostbite/different window now)

Worst experience I had with H.E.R.O. was on 5200-the darned stick almost anti-centers, you have to stop the Guy(not easy), or he just keeps moving in the last direction you pressed, it was MISERABLE!!!

Yeah, OK, I just looked at one of my GC controllers...
    Never noticed, that IS a tiny little d-pad, haha, wow!!!
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 05-22-2020, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    Yeah, I had to hunt down one of those Wico controllers to play a lot of those 5200 games myself but that was years ago.
    I want one of those,but...
    They ain't cheap anymore, and I am.
    :D
    So they say
  9. 05-22-2020, 07:36 PM
    Accepted!!
  10. 05-22-2020, 07:51 PM
    accepted. worth noting the track on atari explicilty allows leeching but this one doesnt. not that it matters since leeching isnt possible in the game lol
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
    Likes Marcade liked this post
Join us