M.A.M.E. - Namco Classics Collection Vol. 1 - Points [Galaga - Original] - 528,920 - Jacob Upland

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. M.A.M.E. - Namco Classics Collection Vol. 1 - Points [Galaga - Original] - 528,920 - Jacob Upland

05-22-2020, 04:54 PM
    vzaar-player

Points [Galaga - Original]
    WolfMame version
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=21447
    Rules
    ROMSet: NCV1
    Freeze: Off
    Test: Off
    Internal Defaults
    -----------------
    Difficulty Level: Normal
    Rank Up: No
    Final Stage: 31 Stage
    Fighter & Extend: 3 Fighters [14/32]
    1st 30000 Pts
    2nd 120000 Pts
    Every 120000 Pts
    Special Rules: The above are the default internal settings for this title and need not be changed.
    Usage of the trick to cause enemies to stop firing is banned.
    Special Note: There is an issue in Wolfmame 0.106 and below where using F2 during the recording will botch it. When a new version records F2 usage properly, this variation will be renamed as OLD Settings, and newer settings will be changed to match its original Arcade counterpart.
    Submission Message
    Waiting for another track submission to go through, found this track which is very similar and decided to put up a score. Testing my WolfMAME setup, looks like everything went well. Video attached is of the replay, just used my stream setup to record the inp replay, but did not stream live. Messed up at the end, even missed the final bonus stage!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-23-2020, 05:01 AM
    Great to see you using WolfMAME now, just one detail, you have to compress you .inp file before uploading it.

Make it into a .zip file and upload it again please.

Cheers!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Foot0fGod thanked this post
  3. 05-23-2020, 07:50 AM
    Oh yeah, sure thing. Here you go.ncv1galaga_528920_JAU.zip
  4. 05-25-2020, 03:25 PM
    Surprised I haven't heard anything, but it seems like it's been a busy weekend so I'll list bump this submission so it doesn't get buried
  5. Yesterday, 01:08 PM
    @redelf @JasonV91 @terencew @jesperoland

If anyone gets a chance to do an INP analysis, that'd be great. Also, if there's any resources on how to do them I'd like to learn.
Join us