Nintendo Wii - Guitar Hero Metallica - NTSC - System of a Down - "Toxicity" - Guitar - Easy - 1 Player [Points] - 99,851 - Alonso Peña

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii - Guitar Hero Metallica - NTSC - System of a Down - "Toxicity" - Guitar - Easy - 1 Player [Points] - 99,851 - Alonso Peña

05-22-2020, 07:08 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - System of a Down - "Toxicity" - Guitar - Easy - 1 Player [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=77761
    Rules
    Pausing is NOT allowed!
    Scores can be achieved during Quick Play or Career Modes.This game MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.

Submission Message
    Before the song I forgot to press the buttons so I did it at the beggining of the song, Attempt starts around minute 2. Even at the end you can see that I showed my wii guitar a little bit. I do not have a guitar with a tap bar so it was the best I could do.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 05-22-2020, 08:17 PM
    Aw, man :( Hitting the feet buttons is a requirement, as per the rule set. Unfortunately, for me an exception cannot be made. The idea is to confirm that an actual guitar controller was used throughout gameplay. I wouldnt even consider overlooking the absence of the requirement on a less than perfect score.

It looks like you're pretty good at this game, and I look forward to you simply playing again, making sure to fulfill literally the only non-serting requirement mentioned in the rule set and submitting it. Were that to happen, I'm very confident that such a new submission with the required evidence will become accepted.
    Thanks AlonsoCalderon, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 05-22-2020, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    I wouldnt even consider overlooking the absence of the requirement on a less than perfect score.
    I meant to say, "would consider".
  4. 05-22-2020, 08:25 PM
    Thanks man!
    I was a little nervous for my first submission so I clearly forgot, I will adjust my vote accordingly, weird to vote NO to your own post but legitimacy must be assured. I am just waiting to have enough submission points to submit again, I already have more perfect runs WITH the requirement. I will make sure not to forget again.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  5. 05-22-2020, 08:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoCalderon View Post
    Thanks man!
    I was a little nervous for my first submission so I clearly forgot, I will adjust my vote accordingly, weird to vote NO to your own post but legitimacy must be assured. I am just waiting to have enough submission points to submit again, I already have more perfect runs WITH the requirement. I will make sure not to forget again.
    LoL! It's not so weird anymore after you've had to vote no on your own submission at least 2 dozen times like I've done heh heh. I've submitted probably around 600 scores and about 30 of them I voted no myself on. (Around 5%).

Here some good news on multiple fronts:
    1. If you vote no on your own score, you will actually GAIN a submission point and credibility rating when the submission is ultimately rejected.
    2. I've disputed the current 1st place score, being that it is impossible to score 150K on easy, so if you submit another 100-percenter, you'll have the WR once the erroneous 1st place entry is removed.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 05-22-2020, 08:45 PM
    I have a question for a veteran like you, how long does it take for a submission like mine to get accepted? (Considering I did fullfilled the requirements lol), is it a long process?

And second, I am not sure if disputing that first score is correct, because I THINK (not sure) if you play it with a different guitar controller that has something called "Tap fret" enabled, I think you can get higher score, but I am not 100% sure, the final call is yours, youre the veteran after all

Thanks a lot for the guidance and advice again!
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender liked this post
  7. 05-22-2020, 08:46 PM
    Hi Alonso, welcome to TG!

Like you mentioned in your message, you DID press all the buttons a little after the song started, which to me makes no difference if they are pushed at the start, the middle or the end, it is just supposed to confirm that you are using a guitar controller and by the sound it makes when you select stuff and you showing it at the end, it's enough proof for me.

And since this is your first submission I won't fixate on the little details, but for next submissions you will have to start recording since the boot up of the console and go trough the frets at the beggining of the song. Here is an example of a submission of mine for a Guitar Hero game. If you have any doubts you can send me a meesage, I speak spanish as well.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/215325

Garrett, you mentioned that a reason for you to abstain is that this is a perfect score, to that I say: It is a perfect score on easy difficulty which is not hard at all. If this was a 100% for the hard or expert diffculty I would definitely not be this lenient.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 05-22-2020, 08:53 PM
    Do not worry, 100% in expert performances are certainly coming soon, just playing it safe for the start. I dont know if I DO have to start the recording at the beggining of the booting of the console, I saw a lot of #1 records where they start recording at the wii menu like I did, I took my recording replicating previous #1 records, not from scratch, so I dont know if to record since booting, because my console is actually a Wii U, and getting to that process adds unnecesary chunk of memory to my video, at least thats how I see it. What do you think?
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Garrett Holland liked this post
  9. 05-22-2020, 08:55 PM
    I am still voting no BTW, I mean I know is a little harsh for easy difficulty, but I want to advocate to the rules as much as possible.
    Likes Garrett Holland, evan04 liked this post
  10. 05-22-2020, 09:03 PM
    1. Anywhere from 24 hours to 2 years. The more robust your evidence, the more voters you'll attract, and more likely it will be on or around the 24-hour mark.

2. I wouldnt say I'm a "veteren". I would simply just say I'm "Extraordinarily active" on the site (and others). As for GH, I'm not an expert, but I am an connoisseur. One thing I do know is that perfect use of the slider and whammy bars during star power will not yield you another 50% in total score.

This is just half of my XBox 360 collection. The wife's asleep and cant take a pic of the dozens of other guitar games for other consoles. She'd bash my GH guitar over my head if I woke her up for that LMAO!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200523_010015.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	633.0 KB 
ID:	110134
    Likes evan04 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us