Nintendo Wii - Guitar Hero Metallica - NTSC - System of a Down - "Toxicity" - Guitar - Easy - 1 Player [Points] - 99,851 - Alonso Peña

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 05-22-2020, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoCalderon View Post
    Do not worry, 100% in expert performances are certainly coming soon, just playing it safe for the start.
    Please don't get me wrong, I didn't mean anything bad by saying that it isn't hard, I was making a case for the acceptance of the score. I have submitted many records that are not hard to get either, but they are still fun to do and worth submitting.

I dont know if I DO have to start the recording at the beggining of the booting of the console, I saw a lot of #1 records where they start recording at the wii menu like I did, I took my recording replicating previous #1 records, not from scratch, so I dont know if to record since booting, because my console is actually a Wii U, and getting to that process adds unnecesary chunk of memory to my video, at least thats how I see it. What do you think?
    Some old videos have probably been accepted where the video starts from the menu, but the current requirement is to start from either a cold start or a reset of the console, it also depends on the console. I recommend that you start form the boot up of the Wii U, I agree that it is more time on the video but it is worth it, details like that make the difference between your score being accepted in 1 day or 3 months. By the way, you can have as many failed attempts in a video as you want, you can record up to 3 hours if you want, and the boot up only has to be shown once.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  2. 05-22-2020, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Garrett, you mentioned that a reason for you to abstain is that this is a perfect score, to that I say: It is a perfect score on easy difficulty which is not hard at all. If this was a 100% for the hard or expert diffculty I would definitely not be this lenient.
    That's a good question, and one whose nature I have been constantly reevaluating for about a year now. The reason is this: if I say for this submission, "Its okay this time.", and then some actual sheister comes around and submits a BS automated performance, the last thing I want to hear is, "But you voted YES on this one over here and he didnt show it either, you hypocrite!". Pretty sure I'd blow a stack and respond in a way thar I and my target may BOTH regret LOL! It is for this reason that even on easy, and especially for a perfect score, I need all requirements to be met as stated to earn my YES vote.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 05-22-2020, 09:15 PM
    I will take your knowledge for it, I was pretty confused when I did not get the 150,000 on an 100% try, I guess we have an answer to that know, When I get enough submission points I will submit it with as much evidence as possible then, thanks for the feedback!
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 05-22-2020, 09:17 PM
    No problem man! I know you were just helping me out there, but a NO vote is the one I will go for, I will follow your advice and record from the boot up of the console and submit as much evidence as I can, Thank you, I just hope to get enough Submission points soon
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender, evan04 liked this post
  5. 05-22-2020, 09:18 PM
    Any time, bro, and welcome to TG! I'm glad you're here, and I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone else in that regard. We love nothing more than getting new members submitting bad ass performances!
  6. 05-22-2020, 09:21 PM
    I just hope to get enough Submission points soon
    More good news ... you may not have to wait long at all (maybe a single day, if that?) All you have to do is vote on other people's submissions. Hell, you can even just vote on the really short 1 to 2 minutes performances like Angry Birds and some of the "Fastest Lap time" racing games. Moreover, if you do that for 15 to 20 minutes a day, you'll wind up with more submission points than you'll ever spend.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  7. 05-22-2020, 09:27 PM
    I believe you get 1 submission point and a +3 Credibility Rating for each time you vote on your own or another person's submission, and you voted correctly (meaning, you voted in concert with the community).
  8. 05-22-2020, 09:31 PM
    Fly Fact: I'm in the official music video for Toxicity.

That is all. Carry on

Hec
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
  9. 05-23-2020, 07:47 AM
    Welcome Alonso Pena to Twin Galaxies

You are correct Garrett on the 1 submission point and 3 credibilty point for every correct voted video game submission
    Here Alonso are links that have helpful information
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...dence-package&

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...e-performance&

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...pt-for-upload&
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us