Nintendo Wii - Guitar Hero Metallica - Alice in Chains - "No Excuses" - Guitar - 1 Player [Points] - 406,779 - Alonso Peña

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Today, 09:38 AM
    Thanks man! I hope it gets accepted soon, my guitar hero 3 performance has already been accepted and this hasnt for some reason.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, evan04 liked this post
  2. Today, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AlonsoCalderon View Post
    Thanks man! I hope it gets accepted soon, my guitar hero 3 performance has already been accepted and this hasnt for some reason.
    Yes, I saw that. That submission was actually accepted WAAAAAAAAAYYY sooner than I've seen any other submission become accepted. It seems like it was accepted in under 24 hours. If that is the case, I would caution anyone to avoid getting accustomed to that ever happening. I would begin getting concerned if 2 to 3 days elapse and your submission is not accepted. Any amount of time less than that is reasonable and to be expected.
  3. Today, 09:53 AM
    This one is the one I want to be accepted tho, my first perfect score and all. I kind of get the toxicity one hasnt been resolve because its "Controversy" of sorts. But this one seems to be on the right track and Im sure it will get accepted eventually.
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. Today, 09:56 AM
    Yep ... the 24 hour mark is in apoint 2 hours, so very soon I would imagine.
  5. Today, 10:00 AM
    *about* LOL (not only did my autocorrect get the wrong word, it even misspelled the wrong word.)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us