Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - Points - 894 - James Everette

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - Points - 894 - James Everette

Yesterday, 04:20 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=194999
    Rules
    This is for Game&Watch Donkey Kong JR. Model No: DJ-101 produced by Nintendo in 1982. To verify you are not using any other versions, counterfeits or model numbers make sure to show a clear view of the back of the game as all relevant information is displayed there. You may of course blur the serial number if you wish. The score displayed by the game is the score you must submit.

Submission Message
    Here is a video of me playing a Game & Watch Donkey Kong JR and achieving the score of 894 after 12 mins 48 seconds of game time. Once I achieved that score and my turn was over, I clearly show the back of the handheld so that the model number can be clearly recognized to show authentic proof of my submission.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender, sammcnear thanked this post
    Likes The Evener, JJT_Defender, sammcnear liked this post
  2. Yesterday, 05:27 PM
    Welcome James Everette to Twin Galaxies & excellent evidence package perfect.
    I learned something new, Screenshot, I had to reinstall UBUNTO there it was but before it was not there. Are you guys happy now now? Can I create my own modern arcade game tracks Default settings.
    Voting yes
    Game starts at :06 on the video
    Final score is at 12:32 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  202.4 KB
    Game settings
    Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  131.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks sammcnear thanked this post
    Likes sammcnear liked this post
  3. Yesterday, 06:19 PM
    Accepted....
    Thanks sammcnear thanked this post
    Likes sammcnear liked this post
Join us