Atari 2600 / VCS - Kaboom! - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 151,944 - william rosa

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Kaboom! - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 151,944 - william rosa

05-24-2020, 01:31 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3787
    Rank

Rules
    Difficulty switch must be set to B position.
    Any other settings should remain default upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    well i expected fatigure to get me not just a few bad things in a row. curious if anyone elses climb had obnoxious moments like this.

anyway only one run in video. i hope to put up a higher score later but not today.

Thanks JJT_Defender, nads, stygian thanked this post
  2. 05-24-2020, 01:58 PM
    The constant stream of waves over time is almost hypnotic. It’ll cause you to lose focus on the game. Take a 10 second breather when you’re down to one bucket. Stay focused until you’re back to three buckets. Easier said than done I suppose.

I think you have the skills to max this one out! Maybe next time… Accepted!!!
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, datagod, Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 05-24-2020, 01:59 PM
    i went down to one bucket a few times and recovered, i cant believe i blew it though when i was close to the next 1000.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 05-24-2020, 02:53 PM
    Voting yes
    Game starts at on the video
    Final score is at 47:25 on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 64
Size:  444.1 KB
    Game settings
    Name:  image.png
Views: 67
Size:  580.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  5. 05-24-2020, 04:57 PM
    Accepted!!
  6. 05-24-2020, 05:07 PM
    Atari really did a great job on the paddle games.

Great score popping those baloons with those plates or whateva.

Accepted
    Your friend, datagod
    "не преследуй меня бро"
    https://hashnode.com/@datagod/joinme
    Likes Snowflake, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  7. 05-25-2020, 01:02 AM
    Very impressive play, I would rate this game up there with Pitfall and Dragster as the pinnacle of Activision titles.

Accepted!
    Likes Luigi Ruffolo, Snowflake liked this post
  8. 05-25-2020, 01:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nads View Post
    Very impressive play, I would rate this game up there with Pitfall and Dragster as the pinnacle of Activision titles.

Accepted!
    man theres only 2 games i hated as a kid -- et and dragster -- and 11 years ago i read a write up on why et is great, it made good points, i beat it, and well i still dont think its great but i no longer think that its awful either. i now see E.T. as merely slightly sub par, a 4 on a 1-10 scale. dragster however i still hate 1 on a 1-10.

Pitfall though, fantastic!!!!!!

and yeah you bet your sweet ass kaboom is one of the best ever. kaboom and arkanoid are my favorite analog games. i know i know there were a million pong rip offs, followed by a million breakout rip offs, so in that context arkanoid seems lame. however, if you could only play one of any of them, come on, arkanoid is the best. arkanoid only seems to suck cause all the other saturated the market first. for younger folk who didnt get overstimulated with all the earlier versions the awesomeness of arkanoid cannot be denied.
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
    Likes nads liked this post
  9. 05-25-2020, 01:10 PM
    Ka Boom, there it is... No jitter paddles are a game changer. Well played.

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
Join us