Android - Angry Birds Rio - Rio - Jungle Escape - 24 - 64,870 - brandon kelly

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Angry Birds Rio - Rio - Jungle Escape - 24 - 64,870 - brandon kelly

05-27-2020, 02:22 PM
    vzaar-player

Rio - Jungle Escape - 24
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=203250
    Rules

No power ups may be used for your attempt.

The Mighty Eagle may not be used for your attempt.

Submission Message
    Game starts around 2:56.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-27-2020, 05:16 PM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks speedy47591 thanked this post
  3. 05-28-2020, 04:29 AM
    Hi Brandon,

Can you make sure in future to include the OS screen. I'm sure it'll be Android as it's consistent with your other recordings but we're obviously having to guess. Accepted. :D
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 05-28-2020, 04:49 AM
    Voting yes
    Game starts at 2;55 on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  360.7 KB
    Final score is at 3:29 on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  352.8 KB
    Game settings
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Likes Almighty Dreadlock liked this post
  5. 05-28-2020, 05:00 AM
    I used to include it when I was using a media pad, but when I switched to a galaxy note 8 , I couldnt figure out a way to show the OS that didnt also show my phone number
  6. 05-28-2020, 05:20 AM
    Since I havent figured out a way to show my OS screen without showing my phone number, I thought seeing the Mobizen recording dot would be sufficient since that was strictly an android ap, but after I get through uploading whats already on my phone, I can go back to showing my phones desktop if you think itll help. Its still not the OS screen but with the Google Playstore , and Samsung, and all that, itd at least be obvious its not apple
    Likes Barthax, JJT_Defender, nads liked this post
  7. 05-28-2020, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy47591 View Post
    I used to include it when I was using a media pad, but when I switched to a galaxy note 8 , I couldnt figure out a way to show the OS that didnt also show my phone number
    Oh, that doesn't sound secure. :( Perhaps another obvious Google app could be displayed like Google Play to confirm Andoird without revealing anything?
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  8. 05-28-2020, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy47591 View Post
    Since I havent figured out a way to show my OS screen without showing my phone number, I thought seeing the Mobizen recording dot would be sufficient since that was strictly an android ap, but after I get through uploading whats already on my phone, I can go back to showing my phones desktop if you think itll help. Its still not the OS screen but with the Google Playstore , and Samsung, and all that, itd at least be obvious its not apple
    Great minds think alike. :D
    Likes speedy47591 liked this post
  9. 05-28-2020, 07:07 AM
    Try downloading CPU-Z. It will show your phone Model and the OS version that you are running on!
    Likes speedy47591 liked this post
Join us