Favourite Gaming Controller??

1. 09-22-2020, 05:27 AM
    the basic playstation design i think got reused so much for a reason, they finally perfected ergonomics of a controller

of course other controllers have plenty of sentimental and coolness value to me. uforce is awesome, power glove is cool, true nes controller has the most sentiment, but nes max and nes advantage are fun to look at and remember
    Lode Runner Champion
  2. 09-22-2020, 06:10 AM
    The Atari 2600 controller.

Just kidding. Full of nostalgia, but it sucks.

Mine is actually the PS2 controller. Its design has every type of game covered, it's comfortable to hold, has pressure sensitive buttons and improved analog sticks. Sony hasn't really messed with the design much. They know it's an ace.
  3. 09-24-2020, 11:27 PM
    my favorite controller are XBOX One Controller and Switch Pro. photo editing
    Last edited by robindoge; 09-26-2020 at 04:44 AM.
  4. 09-25-2020, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by robindoge View Post
    my favorite controller are XBOX One Controller and Switch Pro.
    Mine is the Xbox S controller and the SNES controller mind you I have not used every controller in exsistance. The duke is one I have not used but it looks like it could be a favorite mobdro kodi.
    Last edited by Rebeka; 09-26-2020 at 11:36 PM.
  5. 09-30-2020, 06:36 AM
    My favorite game controller is AMX, very convenient and smart, but lately I had problems with it and I didn’t know what was going on, I had to disassemble it and there the manual on ManyManuals.com helped me a lot, it helped me a lot to figure it out and continue to enjoy your game controller.
  6. Yesterday, 01:05 PM
    GameCube Controller hands down
  7. Yesterday, 05:49 PM
    this is my favorite control panel :) It connects to my laptop and I can play almost anything with it with the joystick and all them buttons

https://i.imgur.com/7po7Cuh.png
    Last edited by Tracey; Yesterday at 05:52 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us