PlayStation 2 - Athens Summer Olympics / Athens 2004 - NTSC - High Jump [Highest Height Cleared] - 2.54 - Jason Cabart

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Athens Summer Olympics / Athens 2004 - NTSC - High Jump [Highest Height Cleared] - 2.54 - Jason Cabart

06-23-2020, 02:59 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - High Jump [Highest Height Cleared]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=15499
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    In the bottom right corner, you can see the gamepad viewer and it is perfectly in sync with the gameplay

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-23-2020, 03:14 AM
    Seems good to me. I vote Yes !
  3. 06-23-2020, 05:13 AM
    This submission is most likely to be rejected, since it lacks evidence of being played on original hardware.
  4. 06-23-2020, 05:23 AM
    voting no....
  5. 06-23-2020, 05:30 AM
    Buddy, I understand that you're first timer here. Sorry to say that but this sub has more chance to be rejected due the lack of evidences and I will vote No on this record. We need to have sure if you're really playing on Hardware instead of Emulator. I have tips here what you have to do in the video to make easier to have your record verified:

1 - You must to show the console (or a launcher if you're using a computer) and your copy of the game. If you're using PC, you must to prove that you're not playing via Virtual Machine that's considered as emulation

2 - Show that you're booting up the game (In your case, you must to show from PS2 Boot screen until final result)

3 - Put the time for each action that happen during the video in Evidence Description, For example:

00:00 - Console/PC Desktop and game revealing
    00:20 - Console boots up/Starting up the game from PC Launcher
    00:40 - Showing the settings
    01:00 - Attempts starts
    05:00 - Final Result
    Thanks Mazz1983ita, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Mazz1983ita, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 06-23-2020, 06:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanglaf View Post
    Since this won't get accepted, you should change your vote to NO, so you're not hit with a credibility penalty for voting wrong.
    Thanks alanglaf, JJT_Defender thanked this post
  7. 06-23-2020, 06:23 AM
    Thanks for the advice ! It's the first time, more or less, that I vote on these kind of performances so I don't really know how it worked, but it's clear now.
    Likes datagod, RaGe liked this post
  8. 06-23-2020, 09:16 AM
    Welcome Jason Cabart to Twin Galaxies
    It would be a WR, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	112118

WR or near WR video game recording are carefully looked at more. I always say the more evidence the better

Some important advice on guranteeing that TG members vote yes on your video game submission.

1. In you video game recording always show the game console//game disk & cartridge, boot up-> On/Off.
    2. Your allowed multiple record attempts on your video game recording.
    3. Always record from game settings like selecting the course,event,stage,level,difficulty,race track excetra.
    4. Please tell Twin Galaxies members the time stamps on game settings and when you started.
    5. Make sure you have complete recording of your record from the start to the finish and making your that the fianl score,time,distance degree,height etc. is seen clearly , you can take the camera or camcoder off and get a closer look to get a clear recording of your final results.

I have adjudicated 24,000 video game submissions, in my experience the majority of Twin Galaxies members will vote No Reject.

I am glad that you are taking their advice so on your next video game submission you will know, and have your world record and many others on PS 2 Athens Summer Olympics / Athens 2004 for each event.

1. Here is another tip for you Jason, Watch Twin Galaxies members video game recordings, you will see how they present their video game evidance in their game recording.

Here are some links that will help you out Jason
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...-TG-Guidelines

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...dence-package&

https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...e-performance&

Here are 3 Twin Galaxies members video players game submissions that you can view, they have already been accepted,you will learn from them.
    1.https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...-750-Roger-111
    2.https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...arrett-Holland
    3.https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...gela-Stefanski

RaGe
    Today, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alanglaf View Post
    Since this won't get accepted, you should change your vote to NO, so you're not hit with a credibility penalty for voting wrong.

GameHillZone
    Today, 01:30 PM
    I have something to say to you.

Buddy, I understand that you're first timer here. Sorry to say that but this sub has more chance to be rejected due the lack of evidences and I will vote No on this record. We need to have sure if you're really playing on Hardware instead of Emulator. I have tips here what you have to do in the video to make easier to have your record verified:

1 - You must to show the console (or a launcher if you're using a computer) and your copy of the game. If you're using PC, you must to prove that you're not playing via Virtual Machine that's considered as emulation

2 - Show that you're booting up the game (In your case, you must to show from PS2 Boot screen until final result)

3 - Put the time for each action that happen during the video in Evidence Description, For example:

00:00 - Console/PC Desktop and game revealing
    00:20 - Console boots up/Starting up the game from PC Launcher
    00:40 - Showing the settings
    01:00 - Attempts starts
    05:00 - Final Result

Sdwyer138
    Today, 01:23 PM
    voting no....

Mazz1983ita
    Today, 01:13 PM
    This submission is most likely to be rejected, since it lacks evidence of being played on original hardware.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks JsCbrt thanked this post
  9. 06-23-2020, 09:28 AM
    Twin Galaxies requires all Twin Galaxies members to have a complte video game recording of their performance.

Congratulations Jason Cabart a WR but on your next video game submission you havwe complte video game recording your wr performance. I and GameHillZone gave all the information you need to submit the proper eveidence in your next vidoe game submission.

I will adjudicate when you submit.

I am voting NO Reject because this is a incomplete video game recording of your world record and as other Twin Galaxies members stated in their reply's and in my 2 replys.
    Final height is at :13 on the video

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	649.2 KB 
ID:	112123
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks JsCbrt thanked this post
  10. 06-23-2020, 02:38 PM
    Thank you all for your advice. It was actually done an emulator, i haven't seen all the rules of TwinGalaxies. I will get it setup and re-record other attempts that will be done on the OG hardware. Thanks again :)
    Thanks Foot0fGod thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us