NES / FAMICOM / DISK - R.B.I. Baseball - NTSC - Biggest Blowout - 26 - Matt Sales

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - R.B.I. Baseball - NTSC - Biggest Blowout - 26 - Matt Sales

06-22-2020, 10:36 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Biggest Blowout
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=9861
    Rank
    Rules
    1 Player Only, May Select Any Team Available
    Special Rules: Since the only difference between the Nintendo and Atari / Tengen version of this game is the licensing part on the title screen, either version is allowed. You MUST play the ENTIRE 9 Innings, unless at any given time the computer offers a forfeit. [IE. They give up] This game will use Special Blowout Rules for final score, where it is tabulated by how many runs you have won the game by. [Ex. If you beat the computer 16-4, your final score will then be 12, which is how many runs you won by.]
    Submission Message
    Played on NES console/Everdrive cart, default track settings. Game boot and game start at beginning of video.
    26-0 no-hitter. 26 run blowout.
    There's some audio crackle due to my mic while I was streaming.. arggh :(
    Thanks for adjudicating!

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Likes Evan, Blackflag82, RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 06-22-2020, 11:35 PM
    Nice triple by Krukow to get the rally started. 9 runs scored with two outs, very rare.

Good score. Accepted!
    Thanks ILLSeaBass thanked this post
  3. 06-22-2020, 11:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    Nice triple by Krukow to get the rally started. 9 runs scored with two outs, very rare.

Good score. Accepted!
    Yep, I got super lucky with that 2 out rally. I was stuck on 19 for a while and finally broke the 20 run mark with this game. Next score I post I hope to be a 30+ but it might take me a few months or years :P Cheers!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch
    Likes Bogart liked this post
  4. 06-22-2020, 11:47 PM
    Accepted..
  5. 06-23-2020, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLSeaBass View Post
    Yep, I got super lucky with that 2 out rally. I was stuck on 19 for a while and finally broke the 20 run mark with this game. Next score I post I hope to be a 30+ but it might take me a few months or years :P Cheers!
    oh my, how long have you been playing so far?
  6. 06-23-2020, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    oh my, how long have you been playing so far?
    About a day or 2 after not playing this game for 20+ years. I have a lot of other games I want to play and will revisit this at some point.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch
    Likes Bogart liked this post
  7. 06-23-2020, 04:47 PM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks ILLSeaBass thanked this post
Join us