M.A.M.E. - Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001 - Points [Single Player Only] - 3,379,280 - Jorge Gutierrez

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 06-25-2020, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    the one with the title of the video, change the jorge to aozaki
    Aozaki is still your username and you can see it on your porfile and when you make comments or wall posts, etc. But for your scores your real name will always appear and you can't change that. If you changed it people would not vote to accept the score.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-25-2020, 08:06 PM
    ok thanks for comment
  3. 06-25-2020, 11:17 PM
    Private message @admin staff @SincerelyFranny
    and
    Twin Galaxies members experts on MAME are @Barthax @Jasov91 @Almighty Dreadlock @Terncew

They would be sure to know what to do and answer any of your questions as well Twin Galaxies staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki View Post
    Hi all

Well, I had uploaded the inp file. but for some reason it doesn't appear, so I'm going to upload it with this message.

and something else, how I edit the post to change the nameAttachment 112260
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  4. 06-26-2020, 09:41 AM
    Correction @JasonV91
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  5. 06-28-2020, 01:47 AM
    Nice score, Jorge! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  6. 09-13-2020, 04:27 AM
    Jorge, you should really analyze this by yourself, if you want a faster judgement (see the most recent guidelines about MAME submissions). Unfortunately, analyze an old WolfMAME 106 inp file seems often something too complicated or uncomfortable for many common users that are not using this version anymore (or never used it).
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  7. 09-13-2020, 11:12 AM
    I understand wanting to get a submission accepted faster, but as a general rule, analyzing your own submissions sort of defeats the purpose. The whole point of TGSAP is peer review, so someone other than the submitter really needs to download the .inp and play it back on their machine to make sure the DIPs are set correctly, that no NVRAM was used, that the speed threshold was maintained, and that it plays back to the proper score. If this isn't done by someone other than the submitter, the submission should not be accepted.

I just did a quick random check on a few currently active subs, and found one that should be an instant reject, despite people commenting that they're accepting it. I also know of several submissions that have been incorrectly accepted on the MAME platform so far, because no analysis was done...if I feel like getting around to it, I will dispute these at some point.
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us