Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - 6-Pak - EMU - Sonic the Hedgehog [Fastest Full Completion] - 38:19.0 - Jared Oswald

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - 6-Pak - EMU - Sonic the Hedgehog [Fastest Full Completion] - 38:19.0 - Jared Oswald

06-24-2020, 10:03 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Sonic the Hedgehog [Fastest Full Completion]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=232025
    Rules
    No Settings To Change [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]Special Rules: Must collect all of the emeralds. The timer begins when you hit start on the title screen and ends when you delivers the final blow on Robotnik. The usage of Infinity Lives, All Emeralds or Wall Glitch are NOT allowed. You must complete the game or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    This is a new submission. If you noticed, I've used a video game capture device from Microsoft to record my record attempt. Yes, people it is emulated.

Here's the Picture:

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-24-2020, 10:49 PM
    I don't think 6 Pak should even be listed as a game.

For console, if you want to submit for Sonic the rules state "[Please note that you may use either the Original Cartridge, the 6-Pak cartridge or the Sonic Classics / Sonic Compilation cartridge for your attempt.]"

So why should Emu be different?

In my opinion all the 6 Pak should be deleted as a separate game, and you should make Emu tracks under the original game title.
    Thanks trivia212005 thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005, RaGe liked this post
  3. 06-24-2020, 11:03 PM
    Also, it'd be nice to see some emulator settings. There are important settings that can be changed to manipulate gameplay. You never show them. Anything goes?.........Because I'll fire this up on emu and blast through it in 10 minutes. Boom :p
    Thanks trivia212005, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 06-24-2020, 11:28 PM
    Tried my best.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 10-15-2020, 11:58 AM
    Voting yes A Wr Jared
    Result
    0 days 0 hours 39 minutes 16 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 57 seconds
    = 0 days 0 hours 38 minutes 19 seconds
    Rules
    No Settings To Change [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]Special Rules: Must collect all of the emeralds.
    The timer begins when you hit start on the title screen and
    ends when you delivers the final blow on Robotnik.

Game starts at :57 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  94.1 KB
    Final time is at 39:16 on the video
Views: 17
Size:  372.4 KB
    Game settings
Views: 17
Size:  138.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  6. 10-15-2020, 12:04 PM
    Helpful advice
    1. Always show Game console systems NES,SNES,Gamecube, Sega Genesis, Playstation 1-4, Wii , etc. on all your future video game s
    2. Always show game settings, emulator settings, difficulty settings,l on all your future video game submissions.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us