--GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 05:00.0 - Francesco Damiano

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. --GWR - FIFA 17 - Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 - 05:00.0 - Francesco Damiano

06-28-2020, 04:40 AM
    vzaar-player

Fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205529
    Rules
    This record is for the fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 (console).
    This record is to be attempted by an individual.
    This record is measured by time it takes to get enough players sent off in a game of FIFA to forfeit the match, in minute(s) and seconds, to the nearest 100th of a second.
    The match time must be set to five minute halves.
    The player may choose any teams for themselves and the AI-controlled team to play as.
    The player may choose any difficulty setting.
    All 'user gameplay customization' and 'CPU gameplay customization' settings must remain at default.
    The player may make any substitutions they choose at the beginning of the game.
    The time is the in-game time.
    The timer starts at kick off.
    The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.
    Submission Message
    When fighting and soccer videogame merge: fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17. It's GWR!
    5 minutes of fight: 3.20'->8.20'
    Relax, good vision and enjoy!

2. 08-07-2020, 02:15 AM
    I'm trying to understand why this submission seems to be ignored. Maybe settings and time are difficult to make out for adjudicators. A camera closer to the screen could have helped to get a more legible outcome, as well as an additional video made with a capture card. Besides, FIFA seems not so popular here, so many people are not well-acquainted with its menus, this could be a reason why they seem to be so shy. The choice of English language in the game could have helped too, as well as screenshots of crucial moments and some directions (stuff you may see in other submissions: "CPU gameplay customization are shown at 3:25, Lorem ipsum shown at 4:12, etc.").
    Likes francesco.damiano liked this post
  3. 10-17-2020, 09:14 AM
    It took me a few minutes to figure out what I was watching for. lol. Voting yes
  4. 10-19-2020, 02:32 PM
    Welcome Francesco Damiano to Twin Galaxies and congradulations on your wr forfeit time.
    Result
    0 days 0 hours 8 minutes 20 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 3 minutes 20 seconds
    = 0 days 0 hours 5 minutes 0 seconds
    The timer ends when enough members of the player’s team have been sent off, thus forfeiting the game.

The evidence was great but speaking for myself I could not see the game settings clearly to verify them with Twin Galaxies rules and the movement when the player moved ball. Everything checked out ok.

Francesco here are some helpful advice
    1. You are allowed multiple record attempts on the same video game recording.
    2. Your new, in the future try getting a clearer closer recording of the game settings, game play, game clock and final results. I could not see the game settings on my desk top computer. you can do dual recording one with game controller and one on the game screeen showing game setting and play.

Game console system, controller and disk can be seen at the start of the video
    Game starts at 3:20 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  219.6 KB
    Final time is at 8:20 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  228.4 KB
    Game settings

Rules
    This record is for the fastest time to forfeit a match on FIFA 17 (console).
    This record is to be attempted by an individual.
    This record is measured by time it takes to get enough players sent off in a game of FIFA to forfeit the match, in minute(s) and seconds, to the nearest 100th of a second.
    The match time must be set to five minute halves.
    The player may choose any teams for themselves and the AI-controlled team to play as.
    The player may choose any difficulty setting.
    All 'user gameplay customization' and 'CPU gameplay customization' settings must remain at default.
    The player may make any substitutions they choose at the beginning of the game.
    The time is the in-game time.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us