Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - race time

Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
    You have no permission to vote this track.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - race time

07-01-2020, 03:31 AM
    Platform
    Arcade
    Game Name
    FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS
    Description
    race time
    Score Type
    Elapsed Time

Some of the glitches are listed below for reference:

- Creating a Turbo boost off objects like buildings, bridges, roads, trees, etc. can get a player unrealistic speeds from 500 to 995 mph

-Getting stuck in any object in mid-air during a jump is prohibited. A player's vehicle must remain in motion while executing jumps.

-Creating a flip sequence which extends beyond the normal bounds of the game's programming.

-Utilizing prohibited illegal shortcuts or clipping of the track were a player can skip huge parts of the track to get race times under 1 minute & under 10 seconds

Rules
    Rules

1. 1 Player only

2. Any car, modifications, transmission, difficulty and any start or check point bonus time is allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.

3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve

4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheats, codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts or hacking of the original game programming is Prohibited.

5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.

6. Player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal and gear stick are being used. Game settings is not required to be seen.

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  2. 07-01-2020, 06:48 AM
    thank you for not fully funding yourself and taking community input on this. Honestly, this is acceptable, i've voiced my criticisms before, but i've always said "just barely good enough" is good enough. I'll donate 2 points for this
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  3. 07-01-2020, 07:08 AM
    Description = race time ???

Looks like another JTT hijacked track, made just for him.
  4. 07-01-2020, 07:13 AM
    its true that a master track with no useful title is sub optimal, but its an honest mistake and happened before

yes typically, you actually create no master track. you create one example and then derivatives of that. but others have done a master track before

like i say,, just barely acceptable
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  5. 07-01-2020, 10:03 AM
    DO NOT FUND THIS!

IT IS INCORRECT AND WILL BE DELETED.

I will handle with JJT privately.
Join us