Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Fastest Race - New England - 01:42.24 - Juan Torres

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Fastest Race - New England - 01:42.24 - Juan Torres

07-04-2020, 02:32 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Fastest Race - New England
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=230986
    Rules
    Rules
    1. 1 Player only
    2. Any car, modifications, transmission, difficulty, and any start or checkpoint bonus time is allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
    3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve
    4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheats, codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is Prohibited.
    5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
    6. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.

Submission Message
    1.New England, 2.Mojave,3.Time Square,4.Hawaii,5.China Town

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 07-04-2020, 02:48 PM
    Very happy that you are finally submiting scores Juan.

Congratulations a WR Juan, however, I'm going to abstain on this one. In the video where you got the record you didn't show the steering wheel, pedals and gear stick like the rules say. You showed a complete arcade in a separate video. I'm sure it was the same arcade that you played on but, these rules are perfect and they have to be followed even by its creator.

Next time show the arcade in the same video, it only takes 5 seconds.

Here is an example of an acceptable submission.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/218263
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod, sdwyer138, Blackflag82, Marcade liked this post
  3. 07-04-2020, 02:50 PM
    I must say Juan I am glad to see you submitting to this game. Does constantly drifting like that slow you down at all? I know you got a 8 second bonus for doing it, but I was wondering if while playing your top speed is negatively affected.
  4. 07-04-2020, 02:53 PM
    Correction, by looking at the Cruising USA arcade that is on the left I can confirmed that this is the same F&F, voting Yes!

Next time please show the aracde in the same video, not separate.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  5. 07-04-2020, 02:55 PM
    correction Cruisin Blast arcade on the left.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  6. 07-04-2020, 03:01 PM
    . .
    Name:  Sin título-1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  111.7 KB
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  7. 07-04-2020, 03:10 PM
    i'd feel awkward rejecting over the parts being shown in a seperate video. its not like i think he did it on one machine and then cleverly went to a different arcade with a similiar set up to film there.

i think we all know the shell is legit.

however, if it was a pcb being checked such a break would cause issues as people could absoltuley tamper in the interim. only reason i'm abstaining is i dont feel like having an accept of this somehow thrown in my face and used as precedent to accept other performance on other games where continuity is more important
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes datagod liked this post
  8. 07-04-2020, 03:10 PM
    Name:  2020-07-04 19_04_00-Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Fastest Race - New England - 01_42.24.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  2020-07-04 19_09_01-Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Fastest Race - New England - 01_42.24.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  474.9 KB

At this point in the race, you jump over a gap in the road and deliberately do not take the next portion of the elevated highway (to the right of the car) but instead drop down to the ground. Was this intentional? Is this a short cut?
  9. 07-05-2020, 03:20 AM
    Voting yes
    Congratulations Juan a TG Wr
    The top video has race times for 1.New England, 2.Mojave,3.Time Square,4.Hawaii,5.China Town
    The bottom video has the verification of the arcade game cabinet

Game starts at :25 on the video in reply 2
    Final time is at 3:28 on the video in reply 2
    Name:  image.png
Views: 17
Size:  495.0 KB
    Game settings
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  10. 07-05-2020, 03:28 AM
    Verification of the arcade game cabinet is at :03 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  510.5 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Join us