Xbox - Battle Engine Aquila - PAL - Episode 2.11 - Assault On Apollo - Fastest Victory - 02:17.0 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 10-26-2020, 06:05 PM
    i'm certainly not gonna pretend to be an expert on the subject but there are multiple thigns going on. the ntsc/pal as well as modded. certain mods are certainly allowed you cant lump them all together. think starcrytas mods for his stuff, he can use his mod but he still has to submit to the right track.
    Lode Runner Champion
  2. 10-26-2020, 06:24 PM
    I guess if everybody is asking if I played this on PAL settings, then yes I did. Video settings shown at :55, and the Union Jack flag showing the game is the PAL version of the game is shown slightly after that when the game starts. Whether my Xbox plays at the "proper" PAL settings, which just from my timing things it does, that apparently is what is up for debate. I know it does for Space Gun because that's the timing test I did, and I think Battle Engind Aquila is doing it properly when I compared it to the runs at SRC.
  3. 10-26-2020, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    starcrytas mods for his stuff, he can use his mod but he still has to submit to the right track.
    Correct
    When I play PAL on my NTSC Wii, the 50Hz speed is maintained. Been tempted to get a PAL Wii if I can find one.
    I compared my PAL footage to other PAL footage online and I have not found any speed differences.

Not sure if this is the case here.
  4. 10-26-2020, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    Correct
    When I play PAL on my NTSC Wii, the 50Hz speed is maintained. Been tempted to get a PAL Wii if I can find one.
    I compared my PAL footage to other PAL footage online and I have not found any speed differences.

Not sure if this is the case here.
    I've showed the timing and how they match but I have to keep arguing this. I'm just going to let it be whatever it becomes at this point.
    Likes starcrytas liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us