Xbox - Battle Engine Aquila - PAL - Episode 2.11 - Assault On Apollo - Fastest Victory - 02:17.0 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Xbox - Battle Engine Aquila - PAL - Episode 2.11 - Assault On Apollo - Fastest Victory - 02:17.0 - Kyle Nelson

07-12-2020, 09:52 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Episode 2.11 - Assault On Apollo - Fastest Victory
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=91636
    Rules
    No pausing allowed. The player must achieve a victory.
    The time entered will be manually timed to a resolution of whole seconds only. This will be timed from the moment the Aquila vehicle appears on screen (immediately after the FMV sequence on first play or immediately after the Loading screen on restarts) to the moment the Victory screen appears. Any Aquila and/or commander combination may be used made available by the mission selection.Players may use a saved profile. Note that the name of the saved profile must not included any known cheat. Attempts achieved through the use of a profile including a cheat will be disqualified.
    Known cheats include "B4K42", "!EVAH!" and "105770Y2" (each not including the quotes)

Submission Message
    Video settings shown at :54. Run at 17:31. Ends at 19:48. Thanks for watching.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 08-08-2020, 09:59 PM
    Rejecting, this is a modded xbox which is not allowed. Also, I don't see any evidence that you are playing a PAL game nor do I see evidence that it's in 50Hz. And, where is the disc?

Name:  image.png
Views: 55
Size:  568.2 KB
  3. 08-09-2020, 08:22 AM
    Really going to be doing this again?? Modded consoles have been allowed for awhile, cross regions have been accepted. I have shown the difference between NTSC and PAL versions of the game. I absolutely have shown this is the PAL version of the game in the video, I show the video settings in this video. You didn't even watch this submission by making those claims. You are carrying over the arguments you have made many months ago to this submission. I've also uploaded a video showing that the timing differences also match up correctly for each region. I get it, you are completely against this type of stuff.
    Thanks starcrytas thanked this post
  4. 08-09-2020, 08:28 AM
    Nintendo Wii submissions abound using modded console all over the database, using a hard drive to load the games. Same with some Playstation submissions. And Everdrives. And some modded arcade sticks being used. Take your stuff over to those submissions man, keep it off mine please or make a thread again.

Don't make BS claims about my submissions though. I show all those things you just said I don't.
    Thanks starcrytas thanked this post
  5. 08-09-2020, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Rejecting, this is a modded xbox which is not allowed. Also, I don't see any evidence that you are playing a PAL game nor do I see evidence that it's in 50Hz. And, where is the disc?
    Submissions on modded consoles have been accepted many times.
    As for the disc, we've accepted Nintendont for the Wii, Everdrive for NES, I'm sure some arcade submissions don't have everything 100% original.
    At 56 seconds into the video, you can see the region is set to PAL, and the 50Hz speed should be maintained. To check, you can compare with other videos.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  164.3 KB
    Thanks thegamer1185 thanked this post
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  6. 08-10-2020, 11:04 PM
    Simple facts:
    - This video runs at 60FPS.
    - Every other frame is a frame change of the game: 30 FPS.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  7. 08-11-2020, 03:55 AM
    By hook-or-crook I downloaded the video from vzaar - simply because TG/VZAAR isn't providing the particulars. It seems the vzaar player is now defaulting to 60FPS even if the video itself is only 30FPS - which in this case it is 30FPS.

True PAL region Xbox can play at either 25FPS or ~30FPS. TG scoreboard PAL requires 25 FPS.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  8. 08-11-2020, 04:40 PM
    Man, I have to do this again. I have already shown that this game is apparently one of the "Optimal" run games made by Xbox. As in the game runs at the same speed for both PAL and NTSC. I posted many videos, asked people all over the internet and some of the main modding sites, compared my stuff to PAL videos and other NTSC videos. I asked people over at SRC and they didn't seem to see any difference either. This game runs the same played on NTSC and PAL. I don't know what else to say about it.

I also used a completely different game to time if my XBox actually does change the speed when in PAL video mode and NTSC mode. I used a continuous running stopwatch and had sitting next to the TV so you can time it yourself if you wish. My XBox does change the speeds, just like any other PAL Xbox can change speeds to run at 60 FPS. I'll see if I can find the link because I uploaded it as a submission to TG for permanent record of my XBox. I think it was a Tiger Woods submission.
  9. 08-11-2020, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Man, I have to do this again. I have already shown that this game is apparently one of the "Optimal" run games made by Xbox. As in the game runs at the same speed for both PAL and NTSC. I posted many videos, asked people all over the internet and some of the main modding sites, compared my stuff to PAL videos and other NTSC videos. I asked people over at SRC and they didn't seem to see any difference either. This game runs the same played on NTSC and PAL. I don't know what else to say about it.

I also used a completely different game to time if my XBox actually does change the speed when in PAL video mode and NTSC mode. I used a continuous running stopwatch and had sitting next to the TV so you can time it yourself if you wish. My XBox does change the speeds, just like any other PAL Xbox can change speeds to run at 60 FPS. I'll see if I can find the link because I uploaded it as a submission to TG for permanent record of my XBox. I think it was a Tiger Woods submission.
    Thanks for reaching out through PM. :) As mentioned, I took brief look at your video (I haven't listened as I had 10 mins & was eating breakfast... now I'm late for work). The quick check I did, with your indication of time points for PAL, showed an Xbox running games at 30FPS. That could be PAL-60 or PAL-M but it isn't standard PAL which can only run games at 25 FPS and that's what the TG "PAL" means. If the game is putting out 30 different frames of action each second, it's NTSC (which the standard PAL Xbox is capable of & therefore isn't a surprise that Xbox PAL region game can run at 30FPS).
  10. 08-12-2020, 06:58 AM
    Hi thegamer1185 ,

This method is valid for any game PAL on Xbox Classic?
    Xbox modded with Enigmah (NTSC => PAL).

Thanks
    Fred
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us