Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - Points - 247 - william rosa

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - Points - 247 - william rosa

07-21-2020, 01:54 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=194999
    Rules
    This is for Game&Watch Donkey Kong JR. Model No: DJ-101 produced by Nintendo in 1982. To verify you are not using any other versions, counterfeits or model numbers make sure to show a clear view of the back of the game as all relevant information is displayed there. You may of course blur the serial number if you wish. The score displayed by the game is the score you must submit.

Submission Message
    best off camera is over 600, pass 500 twice, and hit 300 numerous times, but without camera i can hold more comfortable angles. anyway this doubles my last video official score, so worth submitting.

Likes fredb999 liked this post
  2. 08-03-2020, 02:48 PM
    the other one where i didnt show the back. i would ask for a reject but i supsect some people silently accepted and then the rejecters will get screwed. oh well i guess just abstain on this one and leave it in the queue forever
    Lode Runner Champion
Join us