Dispute: Marc Cohen - Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B - Player: william rosa - Score: 177

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 07-29-2020, 10:02 AM
    Don't lie. Yall got together to make a statement against blind voters. It has been done before so why shouldn't it happen now?
  2. 07-29-2020, 10:04 AM
    haha the secret vote club. well, i guess the nature of such secrets is that its hard to prove they do or dont exist. I will say this though, if i were part of a secret vote club it would at least be radically different lol, those boys were sloppy. they caught what? 2 blindies twice and then immediately everyone knew what they were up to due to them reaching out to rats who refused to join but instead, well, ratted on them.

i'm not saying i can prove my innocence, i'm just saying if i were guilty i'd be too smart for you to ever catch me
    Lode Runner Champion
  3. 07-29-2020, 10:09 AM
    Submissions go too fast for any kind of order when it comes to actually catching them. I wonder how the credibility leaderboard has been going. This is amusing.
    Likes Marcade, Ragequit liked this post
  4. 07-29-2020, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post

i'm just saying if i were guilty i'd be too smart for you to ever catch me
    You mean like the time years ago when you thought no one would notice that you used a photo in that MEMORY game to help you win :)

john

Likes Marcade liked this post
  5. 07-29-2020, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    You mean like the time years ago when you thought no one would notice that you used a photo in that MEMORY game to help you win :)

john

lol you mean the one where i said "hey everyone look at this photo i'm using lets discuss if this is ok" yeah i never thought anyone would notice you got me

by the way, after my sub i know of at least people who did the same thing, but werent public about it like it was and there sub went through. so apparently not only did sleuths (sarcasm) like you miss i wasnt sneaky but was very intentional about it, but further despite accusing me of cheating for bringing up a discussion item, when others actually did it less obviously none of you geniuses caught it. now you can go hunting for those subs if you care
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 07-29-2020, 11:15 AM
    lol you mean the one where i said "hey everyone look at this photo i'm using lets discuss if this is ok" yeah i never thought anyone would notice you got me

by the way, after my sub i know of at least people who did the same thing, but werent public about it like it was and there sub went through. so apparently not only did sleuths (sarcasm) like you miss i wasnt sneaky but was very intentional about it, but further despite accusing me of cheating for bringing up a discussion item, when others actually did it less obviously none of you geniuses caught it. now you can go hunting for those subs if you care
    you know what actually your trolling does bring up a valid sore point, the inconsistency of adjudicators. Cause one of the subs that went through went through very short after mine, but it was direct feed, so we cant be sure the guy doesnt have an insanely good memory, still it showed zero attempt to check for it. It also showed all a cheater has to do is use direct feed or emu and noone will raise even a single question, wow great job guys on the lesson there.

but as for patrick doing the same thing on flag, well, i dont feel he cheated since you adjudicators all made clear you can be as obvious as you want, just dont outrigh tell people. so i think his score should stay, but you know what, its also valid to dispute as a dicussion item. curious where you stand on the many other such scores that went through that you said nothing negative about -- you're not a blind voter are you lexmark? cause your comments seem to show an understanding of other comments but no comments of whats in the video
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
  7. 07-29-2020, 11:28 AM
    i actually did link to my other sub and showed a screenshot. but maybe that was a mistake and misinterpreted as me fighting for an accept despite my saying i agreed with the rejects?
    The attempt to influence, or BRIBE ones vote is a TG crime, and can lead to permanent bannishment.
    (Or you can simply sue for 1 million dollars, and/or TIP an adjudicator, and you just might get away with it)
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  8. 07-29-2020, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Don't lie. Yall got together to make a statement against blind voters. It has been done before so why shouldn't it happen now?
    Who are you?
    (OH, right, its me!)
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  9. 07-29-2020, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Who are you?
    (OH, right, its me!)
    I thought you were retired. I guess you're here to hit the credibility of blind voters. Keep up the great work!
    Likes Marcade, datagod liked this post
  10. 07-29-2020, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    I thought you were retired.
    Nope, still working. One day I will retire and go fishing all day.
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Join us