Dispute: Marc Cohen - Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B - Player: william rosa - Score: 177

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 07-29-2020, 01:04 PM
    I'm not ashamed, I voted yes to the submission because I saw all his other scores showing the back of the console. Maybe I just trust to much. Bring on the cred hit I guess. I'll vote yes again too if he forgets to show the back of that thing in any future submissions. Had he only submitted one time I would have voted no on it, but the other 5-7ish subs he's made using the thing I guess I just figured he was using the same one. Sometimes logic and common sense are a mother fucker.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. 07-29-2020, 01:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I'm not ashamed, I voted yes to the submission because I saw all his other scores showing the back of the console. Maybe I just trust to much. Bring on the cred hit I guess. I'll vote yes again too if he forgets to show the back of that thing in any future submissions. Had he only submitted one time I would have voted no on it, but the other 5-7ish subs he's made using the thing I guess I just figured he was using the same one. Sometimes logic and common sense are a mother fucker.
    Understood...However we were told a long time ago by Jace that each submission is independent to the others.
    Its a simple technicality and an oversight error on Rosa's part. He forgot to disclose what he should have disclosed, therefore he broke the rules...
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
  3. 07-29-2020, 01:10 PM
    To further back my claim, Bill knows any sort of cheating is a permanent ban from this place. I don't think he would like that so I don't think he would ever cheat. Again, maybe I just trust to much.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  4. 07-29-2020, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Understood...However we were told a long time ago by Jace that each submission is independent to the others.
    Its a simple technicality and an oversight error on Rosa's part. He forgot to disclose what he should have disclosed, therefore he broke the rules...
    Rules are rules. I get it. I'll never understand the Duck Hunt rule "Gun must remain in the picture at all times"....even if the cord the gun is attached to is still in view the whole time and you literally trail that cord to the gun and never go near the NES again. Again, logic and common sense vs the rules.

I just feel bad for direct capture guys now since it's an unwritten rule that boot is pretty much mandatory....but it's not because it's not in the rules technically. Man, technicalites/common sense/logic/rules gray areas all over the fucking place here anymore.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  5. 07-29-2020, 01:15 PM
    To further back my claim, Bill knows any sort of cheating is a permanent ban from this place. I don't think he would like that so I don't think he would ever cheat. Again, maybe I just trust to much.
    Agreed. And no one here is accusing Rosa of cheating... Was he did was purely unintentional.
    We are all human. It happens...
    Likes thegamer1185, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  6. 07-29-2020, 01:17 PM
    Agreed. And no one here is accusing Rosa of cheating... Was he did was purely unintentional.
    We are all human. It happens...
    Absolutely. I fully trust the guy. That's a part of my adjudication process I guess. If I know the submitter has been here for years, you pretty much get a feel for how the submitter organizes their evidence packages. If something goes missing every now and then, I'm probably not going to hold it against them.
  7. 07-29-2020, 01:26 PM
    Absolutely. I fully trust the guy. That's a part of my adjudication process I guess. If I know the submitter has been here for years, you pretty much get a feel for how the submitter organizes their evidence packages. If something goes missing every now and then, I'm probably not going to hold it against them.
    I love my dog, Charlie. I know him for almost 10 years now. BUT, I dont trust him, if I keep the pantry opened all day and night. ;)
    Likes thegamer1185, Snowflake liked this post
  8. 07-29-2020, 01:31 PM
    I love my dog, Charlie. I know him for almost 10 years now. BUT, I dont trust him, if I keep the pantry opened all day and night. ;)
    Perhaps you SHOULD trust that he WILL go in the pantry!
    Likes Marcade, Snowflake liked this post
  9. 07-29-2020, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Perhaps you SHOULD trust that he WILL go in the pantry!
    Haha, see! Common sense/logic/rules perfectly explained right here.

The rule being you leave the pantry open the dog IS going in there. Common sense backs up that rule simply by saying "No ****?!". Logic would say don't leave the pantry open and trust is no longer an issue.
  10. 07-29-2020, 01:47 PM
    Haha, see! Common sense/logic/rules perfectly explained right here.

The rule being you leave the pantry open the dog IS going in there. Common sense backs up that rule simply by saying "No ****?!". Logic would say don't leave the pantry open and trust is no longer an issue.
    If I move everything to the top shelves, then OK, he can go into the pantry. I then TRUST myself that he wont get sick! ;)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Join us