Dispute: Marc Cohen - Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B - Player: william rosa - Score: 177

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 07-29-2020, 10:07 PM
    it appears this is still in queue same issue.

i already have 1700 point score approved, i dont need my ancient 247 point score approved. the 247 will likley clog the queue forever now with people not sure how to vote. i believe only jace handles disputes? well whoever handles them if jace or someone else, when you deal with this, can you also cancel the below sub.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...7-william-rosa
    Lode Runner Champion
  2. 07-30-2020, 05:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragequit View Post
    Wait , what? He showed a screenshot of the back in the submission later? Naw that's different, sorry, changing my vote to no. He fulfilled all requirements. That probably wouldn't fly if people didn't already know about his other submissions where he does show the back. If it was his first sub for this track, would a screenshot be good enough as proof that it's genuine? cuz i'm thinkin he could've gotten a photo like that off google images or something...or a tiny video showing the back would be better?
    Yes, he did...A separate "independent" video mind you, not directly correlated to his specific gameplay.

Yet...in the VERY last post in the submission, right before it got locked, he asked us to "reject"!!!

So the synopsis of Wosa's sub went like this...Yes, no, opps, I messed up...But,...yes, then no..
    Likes Ragequit liked this post
  3. 07-30-2020, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    A separate "independent" video mind you, not directly correlated to his specific gameplay.
    I didnt see any video in comment #19. That was a photo/screenshot of the device he claimed he played on. If that isnt sufficient, then it looks like Mr. Oswald is about to have over 4,000 WRs disputed and removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcade
    he asked us to "reject"!!!
    I'm not sure how that's relevant.
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  4. 07-30-2020, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    ... 4,000 WRs ...
    *3,000, rather.
  5. 07-30-2020, 07:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    I didnt see any video in comment #19. That was a photo/screenshot of the device he claimed he played on. If that isnt sufficient, then it looks like Mr. Oswald is about to have over 4,000 WRs disputed and removed.

Actually, both... A picture, that links to a video for a seperate submission, showing he used the back.
    If you feel you only need to follow RULES in one standing submission, while not following rules in others, then we will have to agree to disagree, my friend!
  6. 07-30-2020, 07:17 AM
    Actually, both... A picture, that links to a video for a seperate submission, showing he used the back.
    If you feel you only need to follow RULES in one standing submission, while not following rules in others, then we will have to agree to disagree, my friend!
    Interesting. I'm not aware of any rule that precludes someone from posting a clear pic of the back of the console/unit the submitter claims to have played on. It's not in the tracks rules. It's not in the global rules. I've looked all over for that rule and cant find it. Then again, I am blind and stupid, so that may have something to do with it, admittedly.
  7. 07-30-2020, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Because we can't rule out the possibility that all his other valid performances were just a set up for him to get away with using cheat codes and turbo on a counterfeit bootleg emulated 3rd party Game and Watch on this submission
    So far, THIS is the point of it all...
    100% in agreement.

In the end, Wosa already stated that he admitted to the oversight, as he has an existing pending submission that will override the rule broken one anyways.
  8. 07-30-2020, 07:56 AM
    Yes, he did...A separate "independent" video mind you, not directly correlated to his specific gameplay.

Yet...in the VERY last post in the submission, right before it got locked, he asked us to "reject"!!!

So the synopsis of Wosa's sub went like this...Yes, no, opps, I messed up...But,...yes, then no..
    But you know it's his screenshot right? He showed it in the submission. So he got a bunch of good scores on a legit game and watch just so he could get a shitty score on a fake one? C'mon man. Skepticism is healthy but there is such a thing as being too skeptic. To me he fulfilled all the requirements of the track....just barely !
  9. 07-30-2020, 08:52 AM
    He added a picture. There is no specific requirement beyond the adjudicators accepting that it is valid evidence or not. Which since it was accepted it was considered valid evidence. So there should be no dispute. A person asking for something, even the submitter, can only influence the outcome, it does not pre-determine the outcome.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
  10. 07-30-2020, 10:31 AM
    The posting of the picture fulfilled the rule set requirement. If there is some different reason that the sub should have been rejected, I'm willing to hear it. As of yet, I havent seen anyone make any compelling argument for a rejected the original claim being justified so far.
    Likes swaggers liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Join us