Dispute: Marc Cohen - Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B - Player: william rosa - Score: 177

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Dispute: Marc Cohen - Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B - Player: william rosa - Score: 177

07-28-2020, 11:35 AM
    Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong Jr. / Donkey Kong Junior - G&W DKJR Points Game B
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=232414
    Rules
    This is for Game&Watch Donkey Kong JR. Model No: DJ-101 produced by Nintendo in 1982. To verify you are not using any other versions, counterfeits or model numbers make sure to show a clear view of the back of the game as all relevant information is displayed there. You may of course blur the serial number if you wish. The score displayed by the game is the score you must submit.
    Player Name
    william rosa
    Original Adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=218985
    Verification Method
    TGSAP
    Verification Date
    2020-07-28
    Disputed Score
    177 (Rank 2)
    Disputed By
    Marcade
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    Self explanatory... Rules broken. Even the submittor requested a reject.
  2. 07-28-2020, 11:53 AM
    Actual picture of Bill submitting this score:

Name:  Rule-Breaker.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  28.3 KB
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  3. 07-28-2020, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Actual picture of Bill submitting this score:

Name:  Rule-Breaker.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  28.3 KB
    and this is me after getting away with it

rules are for the little people
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes sdwyer138, Marcade, datagod liked this post
  4. 07-28-2020, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    and this is me after getting away with it

rules are for the little people
    Now you know what is like to portray a corrupt referee, from back in the day.
    Likes Snowflake, RedDawn liked this post
  5. 07-29-2020, 02:18 AM
    This is indeed a valid dispute. Back of game was not shown which is key for these submissions.

The speed with which this submission was accepted was surprising. Perhaps the algorithms need some further tweaking to ensure enough time (24 hours?) passes before it is accepted into the system. Penalties will be flowing as will cries of injustice from those with large credibility that take a hit.
    Your friend, datagod

~~Raspberry Pi Enthusiast~~
    Thanks Ragequit thanked this post
  6. 07-29-2020, 02:38 AM
    Voting yes...this is the second time i've seen this happen. Apparently it's more about how many people voted yes or no than it is about actual right and wrong votes? And the people who voted no are losing credibility for nothing? They make the right decision then get punished for it? Is that how it works now?
  7. 07-29-2020, 04:57 AM
    Crystal clear.. valid dispute.
    “The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists”
    ~Isaac Asimov
  8. 07-29-2020, 09:40 AM
    Rules or not, this is a joke of a dispute. You can clearly link your device to you other subs to show the version or whatever but of course you all chose this route. Why? Probably just to hurt people's credibility or catch blind voters but what do I know... I don't even care about credibility.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  9. 07-29-2020, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Rules or not, this is a joke of a dispute. You can clearly link your device to you other subs to show the version or whatever but of course you all chose this route. Why? Probably just to hurt people's credibility or catch blind voters but what do I know... I don't even care about credibility.
    i actually did link to my other sub and showed a screenshot. but maybe that was a mistake and misinterpreted as me fighting for an accept despite my saying i agreed with the rejects?
    Lode Runner Champion
  10. 07-29-2020, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i actually did link to my other sub and showed a screenshot. but maybe that was a mistake and misinterpreted as me fighting for an accept despite my saying i agreed with the rejects?
    The attempt to influence, or BRIBE ones vote is a TG crime, and can lead to permanent bannishment.
    (Or you can simply sue for 1 million dollars, and/or TIP an adjudicator, and you just might get away with it)
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us