Neo Geo Submissions

1. Neo Geo Submissions

08-01-2020, 01:36 PM
    Hello everyone:

Apologize in advance if I'm submitting in the wrong area, just signed up as a member.

Can I submit High Scores if I'm playing on a Neo Geo MVS cabinet? the cart would be 100% authentic and not a mulitcart. If I do submit would it go under the arcade category?

Game: Strikers 1945
  2. Today, 04:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vdubchandler View Post
    Hello everyone:

Apologize in advance if I'm submitting in the wrong area, just signed up as a member.

Can I submit High Scores if I'm playing on a Neo Geo MVS cabinet? the cart would be 100% authentic and not a mulitcart. If I do submit would it go under the arcade category?

Game: Strikers 1945
    I got my Neo Geo ASP today and the first thing I did was installing hylo hack v1.3i to play the neo geo full set as well as capcom CPS and some extra arcade games.

I noticed my USB key was getting some heat though, is it safe to play many hours ? Or should I rather go with an external drive and a usb cable ?

I am so happy with the result anyways! The whole process was really easy, it only took a few minutes. This is a top-class work from the team. I'm impressed. Thank you !
Join us