Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Columns - PAL - Original Mode - Novice [Points] - 99,999,999 - Benn Banasik

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Columns - PAL - Original Mode - Novice [Points] - 99,999,999 - Benn Banasik

08-22-2020, 05:22 AM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Original Mode - Novice [Points]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=221940
    Rank
    Rules
    1 player - Original mode. Class = Novice. Level = 0. Time trial = No. BGM = Any.
    Submission Message
    Finally managed to do a max out run for PAL Columns Novice mode. The extra two hours of game play makes this a much harder marathon to sit through but the speed difference means it's a little easier than the NTSC counterpart that I did a little over a year ago. Nevertheless, happy with my run.
    PAL Columns Cartridge and PAL-B Model 1 unmodified Mega Drive shown at the beginning and end of the video.
    Thanks to the Game The System podcast discord chat for keeping me company through the run, along with my friends who hung out two weeks in a row with these two attempts. Special thanks to Marc, Tara, Tom, Mark, John, Leo, Blair, Neil and Evan. Also thanks to everyone that hung out on my discord especially Emily and Cheldo. And of course to my wife and kids who missed out on me for so many hours while I did this run.
    Thanks for viewing and voting, any questions let me know :)

2. 08-22-2020, 05:30 AM
    voting YES, watched this live!
    massive effort congrats on being the first person to get the double Max out!
    Thanks bennbanasik thanked this post
    Likes bennbanasik liked this post
  3. 08-22-2020, 07:15 AM
    hooray! ! !
  4. 08-22-2020, 01:11 PM
    Solid run lad
  5. 08-22-2020, 05:13 PM
    GG!