--GWR - Rocket League - Most baskets scored in a game in basketball mode (team of two) - 36 - Berkeley Wasson

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. --GWR - Rocket League - Most baskets scored in a game in basketball mode (team of two) - 36 - Berkeley Wasson

08-27-2020, 05:34 PM
    vzaar-player

Most baskets scored in a game in basketball mode (team of two)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=214372
    Rules
    Definition

This record is for the most baskets scored in a game of Rocket League Basketball mode (team of two).
    This record is to be attempted by a team of two.
    This record is measured by the number of points scored at the end of a game of Rocket League Basketball mode.
    For the purpose of this record, Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed and published by Psyonix and released in July 2015.

Guidelines

The players must start a 2v2 'Hoops' match against a team of bots.
    The bots must be set to the 'rookie' difficulty setting.
    The players may use any type of car or customisation they choose to.
    The final count is the number of baskets scored against the AI-controlled team. The number of baskets conceded is irrelevant.
    The game must be played in its original current version. The use of mods, editors and similar is not allowed. Conclusive evidence that shows that no modifications or editors have been used must be submitted.

Minimum: 15
    Submission Message
    Old Score: 35
    Our score: 36
    Teammate: xNolo24x
    I went over these specs:

Pressed all controller buttons
    Went into official xbox store to launch the game because I don't have the disc
    Checked the version of the game: 1.0.8.0
    Checked the version of my xbox console
    Private match settings:

Gamemode: Hoops
    Team size: 2v2
    Bot difficulty: Rookie
    Mutators: default

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-29-2020, 07:17 AM
    Welcome Berkley Wasson and your friend to Twin Galaxies
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 09-13-2020, 05:57 PM
    "This is Rocket League!"

Awesome game Bmax, and to clinch the world record with an "at the buzzer" basket only makes it sweeter.
  4. 09-17-2020, 09:15 PM
    Does anyone know how long it takes for it to go through as a record
  5. 09-17-2020, 09:27 PM
    It can vary widely, from several days to longer. It took four weeks for one of my previous submissions. If you haven't already, vote "yes" on your own submission. It's permitted, and every vote counts!
  6. 10-27-2020, 04:29 AM
    This seems hard to adjudicate. Bumping for points of view and votes.
  7. 11-30-2020, 06:31 PM
    What do you mean by this, is there any way I can help clear some stuff up for you, also, sorry for the late reply, I’m not too active on this
  8. Yesterday, 06:27 AM
    Voting yes
    Congradulations Berkeley Wasson and you friend on breaking the world record and at the last seconds of the game Wow! that was dramatic

Great evidence package

Berkeley Wasson can you or Twin Galaxy member get closer and better picture of the game settings Bot difficulty and final score 36 because mine did not come out to good? You can put it in a reply here on your thread.

Gamemode: Hoops-> checks out can be verified in the game the big hoop
    Team size: 2v2 -> checks out it can be verified in the game 2 vehichles against 2 bot vehichles opponents

Mutators: default -> checks out Berkeley Wasson resets the mtators in the video and he made no changes, when a player resets them the go automatically to default

Twin Galaxies & Guinness Guidelines /Rules Berkeley Wasson followed all the Twin Galaxies and Guinness rules and specifications for the game

The players must start a 2v2 'Hoops' match against a team of bots.
    The bots must be set to the 'rookie' difficulty setting.
    The players may use any type of car or customisation they choose to.
    The final count is the number of baskets scored against the AI-controlled team. The number of baskets conceded is irrelevant.
    The game must be played in its original current version. The use of mods, editors and similar is not allowed. Conclusive evidence that shows that no modifications or editors have been used must be submitted.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  57.4 KB
    Game starts at 2:40 on the video
    Final score is at 15:21 on the video
Views: 12
Size:  336.4 KB
    Game settings begins at 2:21 on the video
Size:  350.8 KB
Size:  351.0 KB

Pressed all controller buttons
    Went into official xbox store to launch the game because I don't have the disc
    Checked the version of the game: 1.0.8.0
    Checked the version of my xbox console
    Private match settings:

Gamemode: Hoops
    Team size: 2v2
    Mutators: default
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  9. Yesterday, 06:48 AM
    Let it be noted I am voting yes

Berkeley Wasson can you or Twin Galaxy member get a closer and better picture of the game settings like Bot difficulty: Rookie, Mutadors and final score 36 because mine did not come out to good? You can put it in a reply here on your thread.

Berkeley your evidence package is great, perfect but Guinness is strict it is better to leave no doubt with them.

Herer are the 3 things that you need here below, to get a closeup and clear picture or video of the

1. Game settings especially Bot: Difficulty: Rookie
    2. Mutators :Default when a player rests the game automatically goes to default Berkeley did it in the game video recording.
    3. The final score 36

Gamemode: Hoops Can be seen the giant basketball hoop verified in the gameTeam size: 2v2 can be verifed in the game 2 on 2
    Mutadors can be verifed because Berkeley resets
    Mutators: default when a player resets the game automatically goes to default Berkeley did it in the game vide

Quote Originally Posted by Bmax View Post
    What do you mean by this, is there any way I can help clear some stuff up for you, also, sorry for the late reply, I’m not too active on this
  10. Today, 09:39 AM
    You can make out the points by counting the buckets during gameplay without the need to look at the score on-screen.

The final result shows "36" to the left of "BLUE".
Views: 8
Size:  292.9 KB

Size:  295.8 KB

Bot difficulty seems to be set on "Rookie", with the Game Mode on "Hoops" and team size set to "2x2".
Size:  964.9 KB
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us