M.A.M.E. - Caveman Ninja [World Revision 3] - Points [1 Player Only] - 706,600 - Nicola Matteuzzi

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Caveman Ninja [World Revision 3] - Points [1 Player Only] - 706,600 - Nicola Matteuzzi

07-29-2020, 12:43 PM
    vzaar-player

Points [1 Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=24450
    Rules
    ROMSet: CNinja
    Flip Screen: Off
    Unknown: Off [All]
    Lives: 3
    Difficulty: Normal
    Restore Life Meter: Off
    Special Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    1 Coin All Clear

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 08-05-2020, 03:14 PM
    You can DO that to the seed at the maneater plant boss? I didn't know that!
    Likes Nicola Matteuzzi liked this post
  3. 08-05-2020, 05:48 PM
    I'll vote when I see the INP analysis, but so far from the parts I've seen I see nothing wrong. That being said, I was planning on rebreaking this record, and I think this is my wake up call to try to beat it. I got close before but died at the skeleton dino boss and got frustrated.
  4. 08-07-2020, 04:35 AM
    My record in japanese version its over 1KK there are many ways to get points beside the seed trick that i show. Among them there is a technique to get unlimited points but it require many time and i never use it anyway.
  5. 08-09-2020, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Matteuzzi View Post
    My record in japanese version its over 1KK there are many ways to get points beside the seed trick that i show. Among them there is a technique to get unlimited points but it require many time and i never use it anyway.
    Well the rules on TG are pretty strict regarding the romsets. I did see the video of he MARP record holder with 1.5 million points. What he did was keep the lightening weapon to the 2nd to last level (path B after the skeleton dino) and got to the pond with max health and basically attacked the fish. There's the exploit there to get massive amounts of points. The other thing he did was points press at the last boss, but that one is boring... he literally spent half an hour doing it and used up all 4 of his extra lives (he did not use the seed juggling trick).

What is that technique to get unlimited points? Is it the Pterodactyl egg trick? That would be points leeching. I know because my first submission was rejected because of it, so when I did it, I made a rule to hit the boss once per egg drop to points press and avoid the leeching.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 08-09-2020, 02:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    Well the rules on TG are pretty strict regarding the romsets. I did see the video of he MARP record holder with 1.5 million points. What he did was keep the lightening weapon to the 2nd to last level (path B after the skeleton dino) and got to the pond with max health and basically attacked the fish. There's the exploit there to get massive amounts of points. The other thing he did was points press at the last boss, but that one is boring... he literally spent half an hour doing it and used up all 4 of his extra lives (he did not use the seed juggling trick).

What is that technique to get unlimited points? Is it the Pterodactyl egg trick? That would be points leeching. I know because my first submission was rejected because of it, so when I did it, I made a rule to hit the boss once per egg drop to points press and avoid the leeching.
    I know that TG is strict about romset that bacause i never upload my score in jap vers here.
    Anyway, yeah i mean the Pterodactyl trick, Vs all bosses you have 2 minutes of leeching before unlimited bombs falls from the sky and kill you with a single hit but strangely that did not appear Vs the Pterodactyl Boss letting you to farm unlimited points for that reason in my serious score attempts i never go over 2 minutes to beat that boss there is no need to invent a rule to hit the boss once for egg, if that stage was not bugged you will have 2 minutes to beat it like all other bosses. If you see well the over 1.5kk replay you can see that he stay over 2 minutes Vs Pterodactyl thus invalidating the whole score.
    The electric fish trick and the double kill Vs last boss instead are legit advanced tecniques that once mastered let you break the wall of 1kk in that game.
  7. 08-09-2020, 02:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Matteuzzi View Post
    I know that TG is strict about romset that bacause i never upload my score in jap vers here.
    Anyway, yeah i mean the Pterodactyl trick, Vs all bosses you have 2 minutes of leeching before unlimited bombs falls from the sky and kill you with a single hit but strangely that did not appear Vs the Pterodactyl Boss letting you to farm unlimited points for that reason in my serious score attempts i never go over 2 minutes to beat that boss there is no need to invent a rule to hit the boss once for egg, if that stage was not bugged you will have 2 minutes to beat it like all other bosses. If you see well the over 1.5kk replay you can see that he stay over 2 minutes Vs Pterodactyl thus invalidating the whole score.
    The electric fish trick and the double kill Vs last boss instead are legit advanced tecniques that once mastered let you break the wall of 1kk in that game.
    Yeah. I'm submitting a new score. I decided to set a rule for the Pterodactyl. I hit him when he drops a set of eggs. Thus avoiding a general leeching. I just hit him when he gives some stuff... or when he takes too long between them and I hit him anyway to avoid dragging out the fight. It's points pressing at best, but I am doing my damn best to avoid the points leeching.

BTW, it's only points leeching if A: There is no timer, and B: There is no real danger to the player. The seed trick is not points leeching since it requires quite a bit of practice, the plant is still actively trying to hurt you (and sometimes you WILL get hit) and bombs drop after a certain amount of time, so this is the definition of a valid points pressing technique.
  8. 08-09-2020, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Salim Farhat View Post
    Yeah. I'm submitting a new score. I decided to set a rule for the Pterodactyl. I hit him when he drops a set of eggs. Thus avoiding a general leeching. I just hit him when he gives some stuff... or when he takes too long between them and I hit him anyway to avoid dragging out the fight. It's points pressing at best, but I am doing my damn best to avoid the points leeching.

BTW, it's only points leeching if A: There is no timer, and B: There is no real danger to the player. The seed trick is not points leeching since it requires quite a bit of practice, the plant is still actively trying to hurt you (and sometimes you WILL get hit) and bombs drop after a certain amount of time, so this is the definition of a valid points pressing technique.
    Trsut me, the better way to play this game is to set 2 minutes even Vs Pterodactyl like any other boss, that is even the way that this game was originally concepted but due to a bug the time boss does not appear. Creating rules for yourself does not imply that others will follow them too, it is as if i decide to decide valid only a score that is done blindfolded, it's a my rule, not a general rule.
  9. 09-16-2020, 02:05 AM
    INP analysis. All looks fine to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images              
    Thanks JJT_Defender, Nicola Matteuzzi thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Nicola Matteuzzi liked this post
  10. 09-16-2020, 08:28 AM
    Voting yes
    Game starts at :17 on the video
    Final score is at 28:21 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  588.5 KB
    Game settings
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Nicola Matteuzzi thanked this post
Join us