PC - TrackMania [2020] - Club Campaigns - Beginner Tutorial - Dirt Wiggle Trilltorial #9 - 06.903 - Daniel Ocampo

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - TrackMania [2020] - Club Campaigns - Beginner Tutorial - Dirt Wiggle Trilltorial #9 - 06.903 - Daniel Ocampo

09-16-2020, 07:33 AM
    vzaar-player

Club Campaigns - Beginner Tutorial - Dirt Wiggle Trilltorial #9
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=233576
    Rules
    Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility.
    Submission Message
    Run starst at 2:18
    Very interesting mechanic of the game and very fun to play. Also #5 in North America is pretty good :)
    Thanks for watching!

2. 09-16-2020, 12:45 PM
    I Vote Yes
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  3. 09-16-2020, 01:44 PM
    Voting yes
    Game starts at 2:18 on the video
    Final time is at 2:29 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 21
Size:  381.0 KB
    Game settings
    Name:  image.png
Views: 21
Size:  275.2 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks Garrett Holland, Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  4. 09-16-2020, 04:25 PM
    Sheesh! This was over before it even started LOL! Well done! Voting yes.
  5. 09-16-2020, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Sheesh! This was over before it even started LOL! Well done! Voting yes.
    Thanks for yout vote Garrett!

Yes these are very short and interesting. I was lucky to tie my time so fast, it took me at least 30 minutes to get it the first time. The wiggle has to be very precise and consistent, if you wiggle too fast or too slow, you dont gain as much speed.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 09-17-2020, 02:47 AM
    As far as I'm aware this wiggle works in all variations of the game, just there aren't many straights in dirt and most of those there are aren't flat. Nice job getting fifth in North America and an easy accept
  7. 09-17-2020, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
    As far as I'm aware this wiggle works in all variations of the game, just there aren't many straights in dirt and most of those there are aren't flat. Nice job getting fifth in North America and an easy accept
    Thanks Paul, so far I have done the wigggle succesfully on dirt and grass, I still can't pull it off on snow, when I try I end up losing speed instead of gaining, but I'll keep trying!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
  8. 09-17-2020, 05:13 AM
    Sorry meant it works on dirt in all variations (and grass) and the only thing I know to increase speed in snow is on ice turn sideways then straighten as you come off, looks, according to the speedo, that you loose speed when turning, but in fact you will gain enormous amounts of speed (compared to just going straight). Curious as you have obviously bought starter or club access do you think it improves the game experience? I have only tried the free version so far (and fairly badly at that).
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  9. 09-17-2020, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
    Curious as you have obviously bought starter or club access do you think it improves the game experience? I have only tried the free version so far (and fairly badly at that).
    I play this game a lot so for me it is well worth it. I bought the Starndard access for 1 year and it was only 15 dls. I can access all the club campaigns at any time instead of waiting for them to be in the free rotation in the Live / Arcade mode, I can chat with others in the Live mode and the main reason I bought it is to be able to keep the 100 season tracks (25 per season) at the end of the year.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Likes Barthax, Fordy liked this post
Join us