Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Arcade Classic 4 - Joust - Points - 34,250 - Taylor Gonder

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Arcade Classic 4 - Joust - Points - 34,250 - Taylor Gonder

09-16-2020, 10:49 AM
    vzaar-player

Joust - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11221
    Rules
    Please use the game's default settings.

Submission Message
    Hello, this is a submission for Joust on the arcade classic 4 cart for Gameboy, as played on a GBA SP.
    My main strategy is to hide at the bottom but as you can see this does not get you very far. more work will be needed to steal the #1 spot!

Likes The Evener liked this post
  2. 09-16-2020, 10:57 AM
    Clean run. Voting yes.
    Thanks Taylor Gonder thanked this post
    Likes Taylor Gonder liked this post
  3. 09-16-2020, 12:40 PM
    Ah yes, the Pterodactyl. Always thought beating it was a mystery. Anyway, all looks well. Accepted!
  4. 09-16-2020, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy64 View Post
    Ah yes, the Pterodactyl. Always thought beating it was a mystery. Anyway, all looks well. Accepted!
    Pterodactyl makes sense! I am gonna actually read the manual before I play it more, Got the game CIB from a local pawn shop!
  5. 09-16-2020, 02:02 PM
    Voted yes. You can kill the tery by hitting it in the mouth. It appears after a certain amount of time on the wave in order to deter players from spending too long on an individual wave. Playing defensive at the bottom and letting them come to you is a good strategy :)
    Thanks Tuffy64 thanked this post
  6. 09-22-2020, 04:43 PM
    first, accepted

now then i have to ask, is terry hutning possible in this version? its worth pointing out, if it is possible, even without rules outlawing it, it would still be leeching and against global rules. you didnt do that, but if you're looking for new tactics i wanted to bring this up just in case you stumble on that tactic. you're style seems like the type where you'd independently discover that on your own.
    Lode Runner Champion
Join us