Game Boy Advance - Classic Nes Series: Dr. Mario - Classic Mode [Points - Low Speed] - 596,600 - Steve Germershausen

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Game Boy Advance - Classic Nes Series: Dr. Mario - Classic Mode [Points - Low Speed] - 596,600 - Steve Germershausen

09-16-2020, 04:05 PM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    Classic Mode [Points - Low Speed]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=39405
    Rules
    1 Life, Low Speed, Any Music, Virus Level May Be Freely Chosen
    Special Rules: Please note that this variation is for Low speed. The faster the speed, the more points you can score. Please note that if at any point your game should freeze [This occurs when you make too large of a combination that the game can't properly process it], your scoring attempt ends with the last score seen before it freezes.
    Submission Message
    Hi, I'm reluctantly submitting this run that I did on July 29th, 2020. This video recording is very suspect as it had no background light, a hyper- glowing GBA light, and a lack of captured steady gameplay. Sure, it's legit, I do show the score at most completed levels, and the final score can be seen at 13:51 of the 2nd video. But I won't be surprised with no votes.
    Final score: 596,600
    Set up: :08
    Run begins::57
    Final score best shown: 13:51 of the 2nd video.

Likes Taylor Gonder, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  2. 09-16-2020, 07:19 PM
    From a spectator's point of view I'd like to see a better angle, from an evidence point of view it looks good enough for me.
    Good run, nice score.
    Accepted.
    Thanks stygian thanked this post
    Likes AndrewRay, Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
Join us