Dispute: Jason Vasiloff - M.A.M.E. - Neo Turf Masters / Big Tournament Golf - Lowest Par [Germany Course] - Player: Mark Churchill - Score: -14

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 09-29-2020, 03:10 PM
    When I play and record I only do so from the command line. When I playback a game, it always goes to the gui, at least I think it's what you're referring to. I always have to select which game is going to be played from a list, and then on this game only, which bios version to use.
  2. 09-29-2020, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    When I play and record I only do so from the command line. When I playback a game, it always goes to the gui, at least I think it's what you're referring to. I always have to select which game is going to be played from a list, and then on this game only, which bios version to use.
    I was referring to someone launching the MAME executable by double-clicking it, rather than starting MAME via the command line. I'm confused as to why the GUI launches for you when you say you are playing back via command line, as this is not a default behavior I've seen in any version of MAME I've used...perhaps you've changed an option from its default in the mame.ini file, or are setting one in your command statement? For reference, using version 0.183 with its default options set, the command "mamearcade ROMname -playback INPname.inp" plays back the .inp without launching the GUI or prompting me for a BIOS.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us