10-15-2020, 03:03 PM
    vzaar-player

Rank A Killscreen
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=233412
    Rules
    Highest score for a Rank A Killscreen
    Submission Message
    My livestream of a big killscreen score for this new track. There are another couple games out there that hopefully I can convince people to submit. This is a fun new track, you can even play on Arcade1Up.
    The 1 at the end of the score signifies MAME as per the rules.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, TropicalBits liked this post
  2. 10-15-2020, 04:19 PM
    Congradulations Jacob Upland on your MAME Galaga Rank A killscreen TG Wr or Multi-Platform wr.The game was played on MAME A master expert performance Jacob Upland.

Since this Galaga game was done on the MAME then there should be a MAME INP analyst Twin Galaxies requires this on all MAME video game submissions by Twin Galaxies members. The last one The MAME Galaga stage 31 their was no MAME INP analyst done, so are the players exempt from the MAME INP analyst?https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/221455

Question to you Jacob Upland
    1. What kind of Joystick control were you using?
    2. Did joystick control have rapid fire or auto fire?
    3. Why have you Jacob Upland never submitted any video game submissions on the actual ARCADE GALAGA game & challenging the world records you have zero attempts?
    4. Are Twin Galaxies members are going to see you attempt you go after these arcade Galaga wr's?

5. I am sure you can either break the World records & definately challenge them. Go for some of these Wr's Jacob you can do it.
    6. Why
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/galaga/arcade

1. Points [Marathon / No Double Ship]
    2. Points [Rapid Fire]
    3. Points [Tournament Settings]
    4. Points [Marathon]
    This should be a WR for MAME not arcade and ESI Expert Skill Index points counted towards MAME not arcade
    This should be put in a platform called MULTI PLATFORM since players can play on many platforms
    Here is proves my point here below are multi platforms this should never be put in Arcade or counted to ESI.

Add the following to your score based on the platform that was used:
    1. Arcade....................................... ...........0
    2. Mame....................................... .............1
    3. Class of 81............................................2
    4. xx-1................................................. ......3
    5. FPG or Multi board not emulated....4
    6. 1Up Arcade...........................................5
    7. X Box............................................... ......6
    8. Playstation................................ ..........7
    9. Switch.................................. ................8
    10. Other............................. ........................9 I guess this means any other platform that was not mentioned

Game starts at :22 on the video
    Final score is at 2:36:31 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 111
Size:  577.7 KB
    Game settings
    Name:  image.png
Views: 112
Size:  483.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 10-15-2020, 04:43 PM
    omg, every single time theres a submission to one of these tracks....
    Lode Runner Champion
  4. 10-15-2020, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    1. What kind of Joystick control were you using?
    2. Did joystick control have rapid fire or auto fire?
    3. Why have you Jacob Upland never submitted any video game submissions on the actual ARCADE GALAGA game & challenging the world records you have zero attempts?
    4. Are Twin Galaxies members are going to see you attempt you go after these arcade Galaga wr's?

5. I am sure you can either break the World records & definately challenge them. Go for some of these Wr's Jacob you can do it.
    6. Why
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/galaga/arcade

1. Points [Marathon / No Double Ship]
    2. Points [Rapid Fire]
    3. Points [Tournament Settings]
    4. Points [Marathon]
    This should be a WR for MAME not arcade and ESI Expert Skill Index points counted towards MAME not arcade
    This should be put in a platform called MULTI PLATFORM since players can play on many platforms
    Here is proves my point here below are multi platforms this should never be put in Arcade or counted to ESI.
    Regarding INP analsysis: I agree it should happen, not many people can/are doing it and sometimes submissions pass without it. The fact that this was a live broadcast with live hand and face camera, and my reputation, was maybe enough for some people. It is their vote. The INP is always there, and I more than suggest someone analyze all of my INPs.

For your questions:
    1. Here is the product. It is a cheap joystick from AliExpress: https://tinyurl.com/joystick3788650
    2. No. Fire is set to Button 3 (for some space from the joystick more similar to a Galaga machine). You have to hit it to fire, though it is sensitive to my liking allowing for softer and faster repetitive shots in key circumstances. Definitely prefer it to beating at an old school arcade button the the full of your wrist to get it to register.
    3. I might submit a 5-man soon! I have an arcade submission on Galaga Forum. There are several reasons that go into why I haven't yet. I will list several of them: (a) I don't have an arcade cabinet and none of my local arcades have a useable one. I would have to go to Jordan Dorrington's house personally to submit a score, which isnt a priority because (b) COVID, so I've done it once since COVID started, but am hesitant to do it often, or for long periods of time (c) I don't care about these tracks as much, Tournament and Marathon are not attractive to me, especially not the thought of setting a WR for those tracks. I play the tracks I like (d) I never planned on submitting here at all until I set a World Record.
    4. I will not go after the WR for Marathon and Tournament, but I might try to put up something I consider respectable and it will definitely be streamed, likely in Jordan's kitchen, for all to see.
    5. Thanks for the kind words, I just do not have much interest in 8+ hour records, especially when my friend living in my same city has them.
    6. I agree with the sentiment on multitracks, but we've had this whole conversation. This is the way it is for now, I'm OK with it changing. I don't care about ESI at all. I don't think it means or could mean anything at all. If you can put up 5mil on MAME, you can do it on Arcade, the fact that one would land you way more ESI, or that you could double your ESI by doing both is silly. It says nothing. Also, I have gained almost no ESI from all of this because they are new tracks with no other records, so there is just no harm.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  5. 10-15-2020, 05:17 PM
    1. Are MAME Galaga & other similar multi-track platform games, are they exempt from MAME INP analyst?
    2. Why was their not a MAME INP analyst done on this video game submission here below?
    here is the link
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/221455

Congradulations again on your MAME Galaga Rank A killscreen wr.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  6. 10-15-2020, 05:31 PM
    inp is required, video is required. people cant be forced to watch video or analyze inp though. i suppose neither watching video nor analyzing inp is required. but one would be foolish to vote being sure of the evidence themselves. for example, a submission where inp analysis was made public cant be disputed on those grounds alone.
    Lode Runner Champion
  7. 10-15-2020, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    1. Are MAME Galaga & other similar multi-track platform games, are they exempt from MAME INP analyst?
    2. Why was their not a MAME INP analyst done on this video game submission here below?
    here is the link
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/221455

Congradulations again on your MAME Galaga Rank A killscreen wr.
    Unless things have changed here at TG, INP analysis was never required for MAME.

Fly
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
    Likes Foot0fGod liked this post
  8. 10-15-2020, 07:21 PM
    Yeah, my understanding is *nothing* is actually *required* for TGSAP, technically speaking. There are guidelines, standards, and best practices, and things you'd be crazy to think would be accepted, like a submission with no video, but the idea is that the community votes on the evidence pack and if they think it is convincing.

I am all for INP analysis. The reason it's often necessary for MAME submissions is it's very often the only evidence. My evidence pack is always much more robust, making some people comfortable enough to vote on it before they get the full analysis.
  9. 10-15-2020, 07:34 PM
    as long as an inp exists, then the integrity of the scoreboard is preserved. if a bad inp submission gets acccpeted, since the inp upload will be permanent the score can be challenged later and removed so problem solved. if the inp is outright missing theres a problem. a missing inp therefore i'd say is cause for reject, however an inp that wasnt pubilcly analyzed is no cause for rejection. perhaps reason to wait before accepting or abstaining sure, but not a reject, not a dispute.
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks Foot0fGod thanked this post
    Likes Fly, Garrett Holland liked this post
  10. 11-23-2020, 10:43 PM
    Score is good. Submission is good. All rules were added. 1 pt addition to final score for platform. Great job, Jacob! Voting yes.
    Thanks Foot0fGod thanked this post
Join us