This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision Flashback - Frog Bog - Points - 575 - Rickster8

10-15-2020, 06:10 PM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208767
    Rank

Rules
    Play one Player only. It is the player’s choice to use the left-side or the right-side Frog. The other Frog must be controlled by the computer. It is the player’s choice to play “Day” or “Night” Session. It is the player’s choice to use “Manual” or “Automatic” controls for your Frog’s arc and for your Frog’s tongue action.
    Submission Message
    This is my Frog Bog submission of my score of 575 points. I used the left side (purple) Frog and the other Frog was played by the computer. I chose 'Day' Session and opted for the manual controls option to control the Frog's direction and the Frog's tongue. Pressing the disc and then the enter button gives you the manual controls option. I showed my system at the end of the video, the power was on and I reset my game before signing off. The date of game was October 15th, 2020. I played a few games before getting the 575 score at the end of the video.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FrogBogScreen.jpg   frog-900.jpg   FlashbackRR8(NEW).jpg  
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes evan04, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-18-2020, 12:05 PM
    Voting yes
    Welcome Richard Wiedmann to Twin Galaxies and congradulations a new Wr
    Richard
    1. You can have multiple record attempts on the same video.
    Game console system,controller and selecting manual control can be seen at the start of the video.

Game starts at :16 on the video
    Final score is at 9:10 on the video
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	178.5 KB 
ID:	117880
    Game settings
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	117877
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
Join us