Points [Normal Settings]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=639
    Rules
    Dip-Switches:
    1 = OFF/ON [Cocktail/Upright]
    2-7 = OFF
    8 = ON
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Settings for this variation and will provide the following settings;
    Easy Difficulty
    3 Vaus [Lives]
    Bonus Life @ 20k, 60k and every 60k Thereafter
    Special Rules: Additional Lives may also be earned via collection of a "P" capsule. No continues are permitted.
    Submission Message
    Video submission here. I had to video tape this with an old video camera and then i played it in front of a TV and had Zoom record it.
    https://maine.zoom.us/rec/share/n-BR...eOPl2rplUeM2tC (Access Password: e*#f6L$@)
    Please elt me know if it works. Thanks!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-18-2020, 09:27 AM
    Hi, TG members will want to see the video attached directly to this thread, not a link to elsewhere. Maybe you can download the video from zoom or do a screen recording of it? Then post that video here using the "add evidence" button.
    Likes Pcooke liked this post
  3. 10-18-2020, 10:06 AM
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes Pcooke liked this post
  4. 10-21-2020, 02:49 PM
    Welcome Peter Cooke to Twin Galaxies
    Twin Galaxies requires that all Twin Galxies members to upload a game videos to Twin Galaxies. If you need help ask private message Twin Galaxies staff @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES they be more than happy to help you upload your game video
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
  5. 11-19-2020, 10:21 AM
    It's been a month. No video. Voting no.
  6. 11-19-2020, 10:55 AM
    Adding a no also
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
Join us