Atari 2600 / VCS - Tapeworm - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 940 - william rosa

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Tapeworm - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 940 - william rosa

10-19-2020, 05:17 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2525
    Rules
    Game 1 is One-Player, Beginner level.
    Difficulty switch must be set to the B position ("High Calorie Bean").

Submission Message
    bootup at beginning and end

score system and cart at end

submitting this to start the conversation and get tips ;)

Thanks stygian thanked this post
    Likes jmb, GregDeg, nads, Garrett Holland, Barthax liked this post
  2. 10-19-2020, 11:31 PM
    Not gonna lie ... I always watch videos on 2x speed, but on this one, I confirmed orig h/w and bootup, and then merely did repeated 10 second skips all the way to the final score. Youve already smashed this score same day, so Ill take the easy, blind-voting-d-bag 3 CR for this XD. Voting yes.
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
  3. 10-19-2020, 11:51 PM
    ultimately @stygian gets the last word in this, but it appears to me luck is a yuge component. i dont know if these guys just found some way to plan for the enemy movements, but for me i just accepted it was luck and just focused on getting the squares as quickly as possible. doing so sometimes only gets me to 600, several times 3k, and a couple times the 4k. with the game maxing at 10k, if luck got me half me there i'm guessing just keep replaying till all the way. and yes i know how probabilty works, getting luck twice as long isnt twice as hard, its to the second power as hard. even still, we'll see. i may also just move onto the next game. i looked up and see this game is 1982. for late 70s i'd be impressed and maybe keep playing, for 1982 though i feel like they should be ashamed of themselves.
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
Join us