Atari 2600 / VCS - Winter Games - NTSC - Slalom (Fastest Time) - 32.7 - Ulisses Lima

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Winter Games - NTSC - Slalom (Fastest Time) - 32.7 - Ulisses Lima

11-09-2020, 09:22 AM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    NTSC - Slalom (Fastest Time)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5183
    Rules
    This is for the fastest time in the Slalom event only.
    The left difficulty switch selects only the number of joysticks. The right difficulty switch is not used.
    Players can select any country.
    Submission Message
    O gameplay inicia em 1.m10s;
    Em 26m e 8s inicia o jogo que consigo o tempo 0.32.7.

------------------------------------------------------------

The gameplay starts at 1.m10s;
    In 26m and 8s start of the game I get the time 0.32.7.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Evandro, AndreSantosMG liked this post
  2. 11-09-2020, 09:33 AM
    Dang!
    I guess this is NTSC?
    I'll hold off voting until we hear from others on the cart and stuff, as far as I can see, it looks good, but I am mistake-prone, so will wait for an "expert" to chime in.

Fantastic run tho, you really kept it together at the end when it gets crazy fast.
    Lol, I honestly thought I'd never lose this one, but rather than bummed, I'm impressed, great job!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 11-09-2020, 09:37 AM
    Ok amigo. Muito obrigado. Fico no aguardo do seu voto.

Ok my colleague, thank you very much. I look forward to your vote.
  4. 11-09-2020, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Dang!
    I guess this is NTSC?
    I'll hold off voting until we hear from others on the cart and stuff, as far as I can see, it looks good, but I am mistake-prone, so will wait for an "expert" to chime in.

Fantastic run tho, you really kept it together at the end when it gets crazy fast.
    Lol, I honestly thought I'd never lose this one, but rather than bummed, I'm impressed, great job!!!

Ok amigo. Muito obrigado. Fico no aguardo do seu voto.

Ok my colleague, thank you very much. I look forward to your vote.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  5. 11-09-2020, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Dang!
    I guess this is NTSC?
    Sim! É em NTSC.

Yes! It is in NTSC.
    Thanks Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 11-09-2020, 09:51 AM
    Hi, guys! Hope everybody is fine!

I've not to be here last months, my life in Brazil is driving me absolutely crazy... but I need to say you some things about Ulisses. This guy is one of most impressive Atari Players I ever seen! He simply take a game, absorb, and did things like this! Look at that time! Wow!

An amazing performance from one of most talented guys I ever seen playing Atari. Congrats, friend! VOTED YES!
  7. 11-09-2020, 10:27 AM
    Voting yes
    Congradulations Ulisses Lima another on breaking another world record your first 2 video game submission were world records on Atari 2600 Wow! That is quite impressive.
    Name:  image.png
Views: 38
Size:  98.5 KB

Advice and questions to you Uliisses Lima
    1. Can you show PAL on both the Atari 2600 console system and game cartridge to show to Twin Galaxies members that you are using a PAL system and game cartridge.

2. In the the future Ulisses Lima make sure that you show PAL on both the Atari 2600 game console system and cartridge on your video game submissions, then their will not be any issues with voting yes accepted.

3. Then all the great Atari 2600 Twin Galaxies members will vote yes, esepcially when you break a one of their world records.

Game starts at 26:08 on the video
    Final time is at 26:42 on the video
Size:  127.1 KB
    Game settings
Views: 40
Size:  213.3 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  8. 11-09-2020, 10:32 AM
    Correction my mistake I meant NTSC my humble apologies all Twin Galaxies members and especially to you Ulisses Lima
    Congradulations Ulisses Lima again on your world records

1. Can you show NTSC on both the Atari 2600 console system and game cartridge to show to Twin Galaxies members that you are using a NTSC system and game cartridge.

2. In the the future Ulisses Lima make sure that you show NTSC on both the Atari 2600 game console system and cartridge on your video game submissions, then their will not be any issues with voting yes accepted.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  9. 11-09-2020, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Voting yes
    Congradulations Ulisses Lima another on breaking another world record your first 2 video game submission were world records on Atari 2600 Wow! That is quite impressive.
Size:  98.5 KB

Advice and questions to you Uliisses Lima
    1. Can you show PAL on both the Atari 2600 console system and game cartridge to show to Twin Galaxies members that you are using a PAL system and game cartridge.

2. In the the future Ulisses Lima make sure that you show PAL on both the Atari 2600 game console system and cartridge on your video game submissions, then their will not be any issues with voting yes accepted.

3. Then all the great Atari 2600 Twin Galaxies members will vote yes, esepcially when you break a one of their world records.

Game starts at 26:08 on the video
    Final time is at 26:42 on the video
Size:  127.1 KB
    Game settings
Views: 40
Size:  213.3 KB

Thanks very mutch!!!
  10. 11-09-2020, 11:44 AM
    Welcome back, I see you got yourself and SD cart.

Very impressive time, I don’t see any issue in the submission.

So I’m happy to accept!

Welcome to the scoreboard!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us