Atari 2600 / VCS - Keystone Kapers - NTSC (Points) - 1,000,000 - Ulisses José Patriota de Lima

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Keystone Kapers - NTSC (Points) - 1,000,000 - Ulisses José Patriota de Lima

11-10-2020, 05:26 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player
    NTSC (Points)
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3789
    Rank
    Rules
    The difficulty switches and game select switches are not used in this game.
    Any other settings should remain default upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    Oi amigos. Este é o meu gameplay para o jogo Keystone Kapers.

Inicia em 2 minutos e 38 segundos;
    As 2 horas, 51 minutos e 21 segundos o smartphone que gravava no cartão SD passou a gravar na memória interna.

Tempo total de 2 horas, 53 minutos e 44 segundo.

Muito obrigado!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends. This is my gameplay for the Keystone Kapers game.

Starts in 2 minutes and 38 seconds;
    At 2 hours, 51 minutes and 21 seconds the smartphone that recorded on the SD card started recording on the internal memory;

Total time of 2 hours, 53 minutes and 44 seconds.

Thank you!!

Thanks JJT_Defender, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-10-2020, 07:13 PM
    Ulisses, the multicart you're using is a UnoCart-2600:

https://thebrewingacademy.com/collec...2600-cartridge

With the UnoCart, there are 3 pins on the end label side that are used to configure it for NTSC, PAL, and PAL60. If none of them are jumpered, it's NTSC. If you jumper the left + center pins, it's PAL60. If you jumper the center + right pins, it's PAL.

http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart-2600.jpg

The cartridge was sold with a 3-D printed case, but your cartridge is using a vintage 3rd-party shell and there's no cutout for the configuration pins:

http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart1.jpg
    http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart2.jpg

Did you make this cartridge?
  3. 11-11-2020, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott S. View Post
    Ulisses, the multicart you're using is a UnoCart-2600:

https://thebrewingacademy.com/collec...2600-cartridge

With the UnoCart, there are 3 pins on the end label side that are used to configure it for NTSC, PAL, and PAL60. If none of them are jumpered, it's NTSC. If you jumper the left + center pins, it's PAL60. If you jumper the center + right pins, it's PAL.

http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart-2600.jpg

The cartridge was sold with a 3-D printed case, but your cartridge is using a vintage 3rd-party shell and there's no cutout for the configuration pins:

http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart1.jpg
    http://home.ptd.net/~scottith15/unocart2.jpg

Did you make this cartridge?

Olá! Bom dia!

Eu não fiz o cartucho. Eu apenas gosto de jogar. Este "everdrive" eu comprei no site "Mercado Livre" que, se eu não me engano é da mesma empresa do Ebay.

Todos os meus jogos são em NTSC. O console é em NTSC. Até onde eu sei caso se utilize um cartucho PAL em um console NTCS as cores e a velocidade ficarão alteradas.

Juntarei mais uma evidência mostrando melhor o console.

Obrigado.

I didn't make the cartridge. I just like to play. This "everdrive" I bought on the website "Mercado Livre" which, if I'm not mistaken, is from the same company as Ebay.

All of my games are on NTSC. The console is in NTSC. As far as I know, if you use a PAL cartridge on an NTCS console as cores and the speed will change.

I'll add another piece of evidence showing the best console.

Thanks.
    Thanks Evandro, Luigi Ruffolo, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Evandro, nads, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 11-11-2020, 03:50 AM
    I just wanted to inform TG about some details regarding that particular cart. The UnoCart is unique in that, there should be
    a set of pins that are used to configure it for NTSC, PAL, or PAL60, and it's odd that his aren't visible. He's using a
    different cartridge shell, so they could be inside it. The info on how to make your own UnoCart is public, so it's possible
    either he or someone else (other than Electrotrains) made that, and it's configured to run NTSC, because opening it to
    confirm the setting or to change it would ruin his label. It also has a label that isn't offered by Electrotrains. I
    emailed Electrotrains to see if they made his.

The potential for running PAL games and referring to them as NTSC is a potential issue with using any carts that aren't
    original (Harmony, CuttleCart, Krocodile, etc), especially when it involves players outside the U.S.. I saw his Winter Games
    and Montezuma's Revenge videos and they appear to be the NTSC versions. A PAL version of Montezuma was never officially
    released, but there's been a number of unofficial PAL conversions done over the years (usually be Thomas Jentzsch) which
    makes it even more difficult.

http://www.ataricompendium.com/faq/vcs_scanlines.html

Regarding your Keystone Kapers video, I agree it's the NTSC version, from the speed it runs and the onscreen colors
    (the escalator is dark green, instead of dark purple as it is on the PAL version).

I also emailed The Brewing Academy, who sell the UnoCart and asked if they made your cartridge. I received a reply from Dr. Marlin "MacRorie” Bates, IV and he confirmed it's not one he made but rather a pirate copy from Brazil:

"No, we did not, That is a pirate version from Brazil (I think that is where I saw them from)."
    Thanks Luigi Ruffolo, nads, Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes nads, Garrett Holland liked this post
  5. 11-11-2020, 04:25 AM
    I just wanted to inform TG about some details regarding that particular cart. The UnoCart is unique in that, there should be
    a set of pins that are used to configure it for NTSC, PAL, or PAL60, and it's odd that his aren't visible. He's using a
    different cartridge shell, so they could be inside it. The info on how to make your own UnoCart is public, so it's possible
    either he or someone else (other than Electrotrains) made that, and it's configured to run NTSC, because opening it to
    confirm the setting or to change it would ruin his label. It also has a label that isn't offered by Electrotrains. I

The potential for running PAL games and referring to them as NTSC is a potential issue with using any carts that aren't
    original (Harmony, CuttleCart, Krocodile, etc), especially when it involves players outside the U.S.. I saw his Winter Games
    and Montezuma's Revenge videos and they appear to be the NTSC versions. A PAL version of Montezuma was never officially
    released, but there's been a number of unofficial PAL conversions done over the years (usually be Thomas Jentzsch) which

Regarding your Keystone Kapers video, I agree it's the NTSC version, from the speed it runs and the onscreen colors
    (the escalator is dark green, instead of dark purple as it is on the PAL version).

I also emailed The Brewing Academy, who sell the UnoCart and asked if they made your cartridge. I received a reply from Dr. Marlin "MacRorie” Bates, IV and he confirmed it's not one he made but rather a pirate copy from Brazil:

"No, we did not, That is a pirate version from Brazil (I think that is where I saw them from)."

Não entendi muito porque tenho dificuldade no inglês.

Pelo que entendi você está preocupado com a fabricação do everdrive. Ou você quer ver a rom do jogo?

Por fim você concorda que não há alteração nem nas cores nem na velocidade dos meus jogos.

peço a gentileza para que você seja mais objetivo e indique que prova a mais você deseja que eu anexe e que indícios estranhos você acredita que exista no gameplay.

I didn't understand much because I have difficulty in English.

As I understand it, you are concerned with the manufacture of the everdrive. Or do you want to see the game rom?

It seems that you conclude that there is no change in either the colors or the speed of my games.

I kindly ask you to be more objective and indicate what further proof you want me to attach or what strange evidence you believe exists in the gameplay.
    Likes nads liked this post
  6. 11-11-2020, 08:32 AM
    How about having a full discussion on the wall on this matter for all Twin Galaxies members and Twin Galaxies staff and if we can get input from the companies who create these and experts.

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  7. 11-11-2020, 08:52 AM
    You did not use cheat codes or a emulator or glitches or leeching it was done on both NTSC Atari 2600 game console system and

game play a quote from Scott S. he states Regarding your Keystone Kapers video, I agree it's the NTSC version, from the speed it runs and the onscreen colors (the escalator is dark green, instead of dark purple as it is on the PAL version).

The Twin Galaxy members expert and world record holders on atari 2600 players are worried that something is some wrong doing and they hate having their Wr's broken and tied.

They think their might be some wrong doing,illegal, cheating or advantage using this cart,. from what I see of your game play Ulissies Lima you are a masterful and expert atari 2600 player who is cable of breaking many Atari 2600 Wr's.

The Atari 2600 console system September 11, 1977 is 43 years old so in that time a player can get really good at many games. It is not like the game was few years old.

YES Ulisses Lima SHOW THE ROMS and if you show inside the everdrive cart let all Twin Galaxies members know on your Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses Patriota View Post
    Não entendi muito porque tenho dificuldade no inglês.

Pelo que entendi você está preocupado com a fabricação do everdrive. Ou você quer ver a rom do jogo?

Por fim você concorda que não há alteração nem nas cores nem na velocidade dos meus jogos.

peço a gentileza para que você seja mais objetivo e indique que prova a mais você deseja que eu anexe e que indícios estranhos você acredita que exista no gameplay.

I didn't understand much because I have difficulty in English.

As I understand it, you are concerned with the manufacture of the everdrive. Or do you want to see the game rom?

It seems that you conclude that there is no change in either the colors or the speed of my games.

I kindly ask you to be more objective and indicate what further proof you want me to attach or what strange evidence you believe exists in the gameplay.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota, Evandro thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota, Evandro liked this post
  8. 11-11-2020, 09:27 AM
    #1 Put in on your Wall Feed and contact @Jace Hall @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES
    they maybe able to help you

1. Show The ROMS
    2. Show the inside of the multicart and how to select the NTSC,PAL with changing of the pins
    3. Everthing is checks out a Ok like your game play is NTSC, your Atari 2600 console system is NTSC, the game program/colors are NTSC, the game play is NTSC
    The main issue I see is, is this a pirate version of the multicart like everdrive if so,
    Here is a recommendation Buy a Haramony Cart or any that is accepted by Twin Galaxies member expert Atari 2600 players and resubmit the wr's video game submissions again. PROVE THEM WRONG their be no debate that you brokeor tied a Atari 2600 world records

Glad to help you out
    Scott stated
    The UnoCart is unique in that, there should be a set of pins that are used to configure it for NTSC, PAL, or PAL60, and it's odd that his aren't visible. He's using a
    confirm the setting or to change it would ruin his label. It also has a label that isn't offered by Electrotrains. Name:  image.png
Views: 79
Size:  77.0 KB
  9. 11-11-2020, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post

The Twin Galaxy members expert and world record holders on atari 2600 players are worried that something is some wrong doing and they hate having their Wr's broken and tied.
    you know, if new members believe this they'll be likely to leave since noone wants to deal with corrupt sore losers, so your comment here can send people away and discourage growt
    furthers its very offensive to lie about the top and even middle atari players that way

i've helped people beat my scores and they've helped me and others. heck of the atari ones i'm the only one whos even argumentative and even with my argumentative nature i'm certainly not a sore loser, but the others dont even argue.

i've been doing better at annoying your nonsense. i saw your wall post about trying to change your f&f rule set yet again and i didnt say nothing other to tell friends in private how i'm getting better at avoiding confrontation. and right after i make the conscious change to overlook your nonsenes there you start lying about me and others here???????

you're way out of line jjt, show me a single, just one example of your false claims of us hating being tied or beaten. you're making it act like its common, but not only is it rare, its non existent. heck even bottom atari players i think have only been sore losers a handful of times, mid and top atari players havent been sore losers even once, not even a single freaktime.

back your lies up with proof or shut your mouth. YOU are not helping tg YOU are NOT HELPFUL your actions like this make new people afraid tg is still a corrupt place. stop lying. tg has real problems, but those problems do not include top atari players
    Lode Runner champ, also, Roy was right
  10. 11-11-2020, 10:11 AM
    Pessoal, boa tarde!

Tudo bem?

Eu gostaria de receber orientações de como apresentar o que tem sido solicitado a mim.
    É para eu filmar abrindo o everdrive e enviar a rom (zip?)? Coloco aqui mesmo ou tenho que passar para algum administrador em específico?

Fico muito agradecido.

Um abraço!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Join us