Atari 2600 / VCS - Condor Attack - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 411,432 - Ulisses Lima

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Condor Attack - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points) - 411,432 - Ulisses Lima

11-13-2020, 04:12 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5094
    Rules
    Both difficulty switches must be set to the B position. This sets the player's firebase dimension at "small" (easier difficulty).

Submission Message
    Oi guys. Este é o meu gameplay de Condor Attack.

Inicia em 2 minutos e 55 segundos.
    Termina em 3 horas, 33 minutos e 05 segundo.

O Sd card utilizado está listado: https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...ulti-carts-etc

Obrigado!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. This is my Condor Attack gameplay.
    Difficulty switchs in 04 seconds;

Starts in 2 minutes and 55 seconds;
    Ends in 3 hours, 33 minutes and 05 seconds;

The SD card used is listed here: https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...ulti-carts-etc

Thanks!

Thanks Garrett Holland, Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  2. 11-13-2020, 10:54 PM
    As a courtesy, I'll copy the comment as posted on the EMU - Game 1 submission:

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett
    After a review of 2 out of the 4 submitted scores on the leaderboard for the original hardware category, both players verbally indicated "Game 1" before they began playing, and then both proceeded to play on Game 0. Also, both players submitted at a time when the track title included "Game 1" within it. I have already began the dispute process on the first entry. Since I can only begin a dispute once within a 24 hour period, I cannot dispute the other score on the leaderboard until 24 hours from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett

I have requested (and will request on the second dispute as well) to not remove the scores, but to move them to the appropriate "Game 0" track to reflect the game variation that was actually selected by both players.

I see that you have already resubmitted your Game 0 performance on the NTSC Game 1 track. I would recommend the following:

1. Vote no on your own submission
    2. Ask others to do the same
    3. Resubmit it - yes, for the third time ... I know it must be frustrating :( - to the appropriate Game 0 track here -->
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/condor-attack/atari-2600-vcs/emu-game-0-difficulty-bb-points/page/1?ref=fbshare

Just a suggestion. Do as you wish.
    Thanks nads, Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
    Likes nads, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  3. 11-13-2020, 10:57 PM
    The dispute process of the first record has begun, with the second record to be disputed tomorrow.
    It can be found here --> https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthr...7=#post1099387
    Thanks nads, Ulisses Patriota, Barthax thanked this post
    Likes nads, Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  4. 11-14-2020, 04:37 AM
    I will do what you suggested Garrett.

But I explain again. I was led to make a mistake when posting on GAME 1, for the following reasons:

1. Because there was no GAME 0;
    2. Because the rules say it should be played in the default BB settings, so I understood that it would be the game starting on the BB keys, without any change in the game selection.
    3. Because other community members were in the ranking they played 00 BB.

But, I have no commitment to the error. If this submission is out of the correct classification, it should be voted NO.

Thank you for the clarifications and a happy Saturday to all.
    Thanks Evandro thanked this post
    Likes Evandro, Barthax liked this post
  5. 11-14-2020, 05:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    As a courtesy, I'll copy the comment as posted on the EMU - Game 1 submission:

There was no GAME 0 option at the time I submitted my game play.

See that both those who played on the emulator and those who played on the console started the game play at 00 BB.

But only now are we noticing this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CONDOR ATTACK 00 BB - RULES.jpg   CONDOR ATTACK 00 BB - RULES 3.jpg   CONDOR ATTACK 00 BB.jpg  
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  6. 11-14-2020, 05:40 AM
    Another great record !!!!! I understand your point of view, you played correctly in the default configuration, where you start in Game 0. The title for submission says Game 1 and there is no option for Game 0 that would be the default, this is where the error occurred. Other players did the same as you, played in the Game 0 pattern and were accepted because there was no option to post in Game 1. It created a confusion in this submission. Not observing an error on your part, I vote Yes again for your move in the standard and correct way, and I hope that the issue of Game 0 (default) and 1 is resolved in the best possible way.

Outro grande record !!!!!
    Entendo seu ponto de vista, jogou corretamente na configuração padrao, onde inicia em Game 0.
    O titulo para submissao diz Game 1 e nao tem opçao de Game 0 que seria o padrao, é ai que houve o erro.
    Outros jogadores fizeram o mesmo que voce, jogaram no padrao Game 0 e foram aceitos por nao haver opçao de postagem no Game 1.
    Criou uma confusao nessa submissao.
    Nao observando erro de sua parte, voto Sim novamente pela sua jogada na forma padrão e correta, e espero que a questao do Game 0 ( padrao ) e 1 seja resolvida da melhor forma possivel.
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  7. 11-14-2020, 05:52 AM
    I think the solution is to put everyone on GAME 0 and leave GAME 1 empty.
  8. 11-14-2020, 06:14 AM
    I noticed that everyone who played (EMU or Console) on GAME 1 BB presented the standard gameplay GAME 00 BB.
    Another screen follows.

I think everyone should migrate the score to the Game 00 BB ranking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CONDOR ATTACK 00 BB - RULES 4.jpg  
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  9. 11-14-2020, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses Patriota View Post
    I noticed that everyone who played (EMU or Console) on GAME 1 BB presented the standard gameplay GAME 00 BB.
    Another screen follows.

I think everyone should migrate the score to the Game 00 BB ranking.
    That is my objective with the disputes. All scores played on Game 0 should be moved to the Game 0 track and not removed. I wanted to avoid having legit performances (just played on the wrong variation) become removed. It may take a few weeks to get them all moved over, though. The dispute process is very deliberate.
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  10. 11-14-2020, 09:56 AM
    The correct course of action on *this* submission is to vite no, and then resubmit to the correct track. If this submission gets accepted, all thise who accurately voted no due to wrong game variation will get penalized, and this score will have to be disputed as well. The proper thing to do when there is an acknowledgment that a submission currently going through the adjudication process was played on the incorrect game variation is to downvote it. This is not an option for those already accepted, so the dispute process is the proper method for those.

Voting no. Recommending others do the same and for the submitter to resubmit this performance under the correct track.
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us