PlayStation 4 - Final Fantasy XV - Heaviest Fish Caught - Murk Grouper - 231 - les rayner

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Final Fantasy XV - Heaviest Fish Caught - Murk Grouper - 231 - les rayner

11-19-2020, 06:37 AM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Heaviest Fish Caught - Murk Grouper
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=207262
    Rules

Game can be started from a saved file. Any gameplay changing hacks, mods, or glitches will result in disqualification of your score. The weight and length will be shown after the fish is caught.Line - any that can be obtained in the game can be usedLure - any that can be obtained in the game can be usedRod - any that can be obtained in the game can be usedReel - any that can be obtained in the game can be used

Submission Message
    This submission contains both a live video recording using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and PS4 video Capture Tool. there is also a complete timeline text for both videos. In addition there are screenshots of the catch in live video and PS4 video. The reason i have also done PS4 video is that the viewing quality from the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is not the best, but you can see the PS4 video activated on screen to prove it was done. I cant seem to be able to copy and paste text from my text editor, so had to convert it to a screen image. you should still be able to read it magnifyed.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-19-2020, 10:04 AM
    Can give us Twin Galaxies members the time stamp on when you caught the Murk Grouper?
    PlayStation 4 - Final Fantasy XV - Heaviest Fish Caught - Murk Grouper - 231 - les rayner
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  3. 11-19-2020, 10:16 AM
    hi. sorry about that. dont know why it got sent with dreads text.....

Murk bites lure at 22 mins 29 seconds

murk caught and landed at 26 mins 34 seconds
  4. 11-19-2020, 10:21 AM
    Sorry again. it seems i sent in the Dread video again instead of the murk video. how do i change it, or just resubmit the whole thing again?
  5. 11-19-2020, 10:23 AM
    I can find the 235.4 in the second attached video. The submission is for 231, though, which I cannot find. Is this input wrong or am I missing it?
  6. 11-19-2020, 10:24 AM
    I think this one has to be voted as no and a new submission has to be made. I don't think submissions can be edited.
  7. 11-19-2020, 10:26 AM
    I might have sent in the dread video by mistake. will check my files and resubmit
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  8. 11-19-2020, 10:28 AM
    i have voted no. will resubmit with correct video.
  9. 11-19-2020, 10:43 AM
    Do I have to wait till this submission is rejected, then post the New correct one? I know what happened, i started the new sub, then went into the dread file by accident and dragged everything across. I have just rewatched the Murk Video on my laptop, and it is the right one for the Murk Grouper. so i am ready to resubmit when its ok with TG
  10. 11-19-2020, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Rayner View Post
    Do I have to wait till this submission is rejected, then post the New correct one? I know what happened, i started the new sub, then went into the dread file by accident and dragged everything across. I have just rewatched the Murk Video on my laptop, and it is the right one for the Murk Grouper. so i am ready to resubmit when its ok with TG
    If you have the correct video you can add it as additional evidence. You don't need to get this one canceled.
    Undisputed #1 Game Wave Family Entertainment Player
    Thanks Les Rayner, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Les Rayner, JJT_Defender liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us