NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Bubble Bobble - NTSC - Level 7 - Fastest Completion [Original Mode] - 08.0 - Jacob Willard

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Bubble Bobble - NTSC - Level 7 - Fastest Completion [Original Mode] - 08.0 - Jacob Willard

11-23-2020, 07:12 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Level 7 - Fastest Completion [Original Mode]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=200062
    Rank

Rules
    You must use the code BFIIG to access the level. Time starts as soon as you hit the start button and stops when you defeat the last enemy. Any use of the umbrella is an automatic disqualification.
    Submission Message
    I hit 8 seconds twice in here. 2:53-3:01 and 3:31-3:39. System shown at beginning.

Thanks Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-27-2020, 12:40 PM
    Please vote "no" on this run. It has been pointed out that I timed it wrong and that it is really 7.6 seconds which would make the run 7 seconds instead of 8. I have submitted another run to reflect the 7 second time.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  3. 11-27-2020, 12:42 PM
    @UlissesPatriota (someone else tag this person if my tag is wrong). I noticed you "liked" this run. I want to tag you in case you voted and need to change your vote. I don't want people losing cred because of my mistake.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  4. 11-27-2020, 12:59 PM
    Voting no as requested by submitter Jacob Willard
    NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Bubble Bobble - NTSC - Level 7 - Fastest Completion [Original Mode] - 08.0 - Jacob Willard
    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard View Post
    Please vote "no" on this run. It has been pointed out that I timed it wrong and that it is really 7.6 seconds which would make the run 7 seconds instead of 8. I have submitted another run to reflect the 7 second time.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
Join us