Intellivision - Space Armada - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 203,270 - Richard Weidmann

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Space Armada - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 203,270 - Richard Weidmann

11-23-2020, 10:11 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1215
    Rank

Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Starting mode is PLAYERS CHOICE. (please see additional Info for more detail)

Submission Message
    This is my submission for Space Armada on my Intellivision. My score was 203,270 and the date of the game was Monday, November 23rd, 2020. My hardware is shown at the end of the video, the power was on and the Space Armada cartridge is shown in the port. The game was played on 'Game' mode.
    ENJOY!!!

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 11-24-2020, 11:45 AM
    Awesome, score! Yes from me!
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 11-24-2020, 02:31 PM
    Voting yes
    Welcome Richard Weidmann to Twin Galaxies
    Congradulations a new world record Richard
    Name:  image.png
Views: 19
Size:  43.7 KB
    If you want contact private message them just select the red @master Intellivision -> Al Birman @Snoflake -> William Rosa
    Excellent evidence package
    1. Richard you can have many attempts on the same video game recording. Excellent play.
    2. Also, it is good when select the game on controller pad that it seen on the video. All good on my end

Game starts at :15 on the video
    Final score is at `16:18 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 20
Size:  177.5 KB
    Games settings
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rickster8, Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
Join us