vzaar-player

Game 1, Difficulty B
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=214277
    Rank

Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Oi, estou aqui de novo, mas agora eu acabei fazendo menos mas eu acho que ainda tá valendo, eu estava num Atari Flashback 8 da AtGames, dificuldade B e, (IGNOREM A MINHA FALAÇÃO CHATA) eu sou muito tagarela e eu não calo a boca, desculpa, mas é isso

2. 11-24-2020, 03:31 AM
    sorry my annoying speaking in some parts
    Hi :)
  3. 11-24-2020, 03:33 AM
    that is the thing that i said on that unreadable part that is some things in the letter
  4. 11-24-2020, 05:05 PM
    Hi, I'm here again, but now I ended up doing less but I think I still beated it anyway, I was in an Atari Flashback 8 from AtGames, difficulty B and,(sorry my speak whole time) I'm very chatty and I don't shut up, sorry, so. that's it
  5. 11-24-2020, 05:06 PM
    This is an English Submission Evidence Description:

Hi, I'm here again, but now I ended up doing less but I think I still beated it anyway, I was in an Atari Flashback 8 from AtGames, difficulty B and,(sorry my speak whole time) I'm very chatty and I don't shut up, sorry, so. that's it
  6. 11-24-2020, 05:14 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies, Luiz!

Looks good to me, dont worry about speaking too much, you can do whatever you want in your video.

I'm not very familiar with the atari flashback, can someone explain to me how to tell that this is difficulty B? Thanks.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  7. 11-24-2020, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies, Luiz!

Looks good to me, dont worry about speaking too much, you can do whatever you want in your video.

I'm not very familiar with the atari flashback, can someone explain to me how to tell that this is difficulty B? Thanks.
    i don't know if myself can explain this to you, but in my atari, when the buttons are not pressed down, that's difficulty B and, notice, this yourself can search this on google or test in emulator, but in the game A, the missile or bullet go along with the plane in game B the plane just release it.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  8. 11-25-2020, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe
    One can tell the difference between Diff A and Diff B two ways: The first way being the physical orientation of the difficulty control apparatus on the console ... i.e. binary slide switches (up/down on a 6-switch console, or left/right on a 4-switch console)

The second way to tell is by the gameplay, which can only be accomplished by familiarity with the gameplay of that specific game.

In this specific game, River Raid, the difficulty switch in the "B" position will enable your plane to fire "guided" missiles, meaning, they travel in the same direction you are directing your plane to fly. For example: you fire your missle and then move left then right really quickly, your missile while travelling toward the top of the screen will also veer left then right simulataneously, continuing to match your controller movement until the missile collides with another object.

The difficulty switch in the "A" position will enable a player to shoot a missile straight, giving it no lateral movement once it is fired, no matter the player does with the controller.

Given the evidence shown in this video, it is clear that the missiles are exclusively straign and indicate no lateral movement, revealing that this particular run was performed with the difficulty setting on "A", and is consequently why I must vote no on this due to incorrect difficulty settings, notwithstanding that the evidence was good and the gameplay and skill level were excellent. Difficulty A setting are found by most to be the "harder" setting.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
Join us