Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - NTSC - Free Run - Australia - Best Lap - 56.31 - Ulisses Lima

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - NTSC - Free Run - Australia - Best Lap - 56.31 - Ulisses Lima

11-26-2020, 07:10 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Free Run - Australia - Best Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=22789
    Rank

Rules
    Default Settings.
    Submission Message
    The game starts in 34 seconds.

The 0'56"31 lap starts in 2 minutes and 19 seconds. Ends in 3 minutes and 15 seconds.

Thanks for voting!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 11-27-2020, 04:40 AM
    Good run, just to help with your submission. Would be good to show the bottom of the console, so we can see it's NTSC and not PAL.
  3. 11-27-2020, 09:20 AM
    TimeName:  Screenshot_20201127-121944_Chrome.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  211.0 KB and track confirmed. Voting yes.
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 11-27-2020, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrieon View Post
    Good run, just to help with your submission. Would be good to show the bottom of the console, so we can see it's NTSC and not PAL.
    Hi!

Requested photos attached.

I understand your concern.
    I put side by side the 1 placements of the races played in PAL and mine and I saw that I did (in most of them) better times (even playing in NTSC).
    I've been a fan of this game since I was a kid and Senna is considered a national hero. It is natural that over time I have acquired a little ease in this game.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 11-27-2020, 09:48 AM
    Voting yes
    Game console system can be seen at the start of the video
    Game starts at :34 on the video
    Final time is at 3:16 on the video
    Game settings
    Name:  image.png
Views: 23
Size:  178.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
    Likes Ulisses Patriota liked this post
  6. 11-27-2020, 10:56 AM
    Sorry for my relative lack of activity on your stuff, and particularly this-you are DEFINITELY a World Class player, and I appreciate you working to conform to the standards here.
    Good stuff, tho, I have watched and voted on several!

I've been "blah" lately about gaming, burned out or something, but I DO have this game out, and I do hope to try to give you some competition one of these days-I'm having right arm trouble, not having to hold down the throttle will be a blessing!
    :)

Letting you know in advance, particularly as some of the issues you have had to face here, I play SMS on a Sega Genesis, with a flashcart, which is most definitely an accepted medium here. It's weird to me too, but it's allowed, so yay!
    I have to admit, competing on Ayrton with someone from South America, I'm thinking possibly even Brazil(not being nosy), is an Intimidating Honor, to say the least!

Accepted!!!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
  7. 11-27-2020, 11:03 AM
    Hi!

Glad you like this game too !!
    Let's compete!
    Senna was Brazilian, but a beloved figure. all fans are equal regardless of nationality!

Thanks for voting !!

Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Garrett Holland liked this post
  8. 11-27-2020, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Sorry for my relative lack of activity on your stuff, and particularly this-you are DEFINITELY a World Class player, and I appreciate you working to conform to the standards here.
    Thanks for the compliment!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  9. 11-27-2020, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post

I've been "blah" lately about gaming, burned out or something, but I DO have this game out, and I do hope to try to give you some competition one of these days-I'm having right arm trouble, not having to hold down the throttle will be a blessing!

Letting you know in advance, particularly as some of the issues you have had to face here, I play SMS on a Sega Genesis, with a flashcart, which is most definitely an accepted medium here. It's weird to me too, but it's allowed, so yay!
    I have to admit, competing on Ayrton with someone from South America, I'm thinking possibly even Brazil(not being nosy), is an Intimidating Honor, to say the least!

Accepted!!!
    Wondering when you would chime in
    Thanks Rogerpoco, Ulisses Patriota thanked this post
  10. 11-27-2020, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses Patriota View Post
    Hi!

Glad you like this game too !!
    Let's compete!
    Senna was Brazilian, but a beloved figure. all fans are equal regardless of nationality!

Thanks for voting !!

I'm honestly not sure if/how much I can improve on this game, but I promise I didn't put as much time in it as the Genesis Ayrton-if you ever get around to that one, Rage, Myself, and a few others have really pushed that one *nearly* as fast as it will go, it's fun just trying to tie the top times.
    I've watched NASCAR my whole life, but I am a dedicated F-1 fan now, and Ayrton will always be Tops!
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
Join us