Intellivision - Frog Bog - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 625 - Richard Weidmann

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Frog Bog - NTSC/PAL - Default Settings - 625 - Richard Weidmann

11-26-2020, 08:11 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Default Settings
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5508
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console. Play One-Player only. It is the Player’s choice to use the left-side or the right-side Frog. The other Frog must be controlled by the computer. It is the player’s choice to play either the “Day” or “Night” Session. It is also the player's choice to use “Manual” or “Automatic” controls for your Frog’s arc and for your frog’s tongue action.
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for my Frog Bog score of 625. I chose the left side to play. The game was played on the D&T 'manual' level and played on the 'Day' level. D&T means the player manually controls both the direction of the frog and the frog's tongue. I showed the controls used via the controller in the beginning of the video and all throughout it whenever I started a new game. The High Score run begins at 0.46. I showed my hardware at the end of the video. The power was on and the Frog Bog cartridge was in the port. I reset the system at the end of the video. The other frog was controlled by the computer. ENJOY!!!

Attached Images Attached Images      
  2. 11-27-2020, 09:33 AM
    Voting yes. Score and settings confirmed. Well done!
    Name:  Screenshot_20201127-123306_Chrome.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  337.5 KB
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
  3. 11-27-2020, 10:18 AM
    Another stellar run! Congratulations, Rick!
    Thanks Rickster8 thanked this post
    Likes Rickster8 liked this post
Join us