Dispute: Andrew Barrow - M.A.M.E. - Wardner [World] - Points - Player: Clay W Karczewski - Score: 9,999,990

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Andrew Barrow - M.A.M.E. - Wardner [World] - Points - Player: Clay W Karczewski - Score: 9,999,990

11-29-2020, 01:55 AM
    M.A.M.E. - Wardner [World] - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=29921
    Rank

Rules
    ROMSet: Wardner
    Cabinet: Upright
    Flip Screen: Off
    Cross Hatch Pattern: Off
    Difficulty: Normal
    Bonus Life: 30000 & 80000
    Lives: 3
    Unknown: Off [Both]
    Special Rules: You MUST enter your initials! Continues are NOT allowed!EFFECTIVE 12/31/2011: Anytime you can collect an extra life more than once (outside of extra lives off of points), you may collect that extra life ONLY ONCE! This is due to the ability to collect some lives more than once, leading to an easy max out of the score.
    Player Name
    Clay W Karczewski
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    INP
    Verification Date
    2007-09-11
    Disputed Score
    9,999,990 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Barra
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    The INP from this game can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M0-...9n29ilMtYYT9Dr

This was actually a previously removed score that reappeared when current-TG took over the TG scoreboard.
    I don't know exactly when it was removed however I know my current #4 score was #1 at the time I submitted it (2012-02-06) and was subsequently beaten by the current #2 and #3 scores

Very heavy leeching in this game on level two unfortunately.
    Player spends almost an hour leeching in one spot to rack up gold which is worth a lot of points when you finish the game, leading to an easy maxout of the score

Approx 84000 gold was gained from leeching here (84% of the total score needed for a maxout) plus around 500k points from killing the enemies, meaning 90% of a maxout score was obtained in this one spot.

I remember trying the same technique back in the day but ended up having my submission disqualified!

Thanks
    Thanks ILLSeaBass, Garrett Holland, Barthax thanked this post
    Likes ILLSeaBass liked this post
Join us