Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - PAL - Free Run - Mexico - Best Lap - 49.28 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - PAL - Free Run - Mexico - Best Lap - 49.28 - Roger 111

12-03-2020, 02:53 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Free Run - Mexico - Best Lap
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=107141
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 5:55.
    Slipped over to PAL for a bit, to practice up, and have a shot at getting top times I might can keep, lol!
    I'll be back to the NTSC soon, but I definitely didn't give these Guys a fair try at a comeback on the PAL side, so here we go...
    Lol, I'm adapting my driving style you can tell, on the fast lap-scratching my head as to how the last corner was productive, but evidently so, again, it almost makes no "physics" sense to me, I guess you just have to adapt to what the game "wants you to do".
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 12-03-2020, 03:07 PM
    Voting yes Wow! What a collection of classic console systems
    Name:  image.png
Views: 59
Size:  580.6 KB
    Game console system can be seen at the start of the video
    Lap starts at 5:55 on the video
    Final time is at 8:05 on the video
    Game settings
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 12-03-2020, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender View Post
    Voting yes Wow! What a collection of classic console systems
Views: 59
Size:  580.6 KB
    Game console system can be seen at the start of the video
    Lap starts at 5:55 on the video
    Final time is at 8:05 on the video
    Game settings
    Thanks, JJT!
    I'll probably do a new video soon of the room/collection/"Museum", it's grown a bit since the last time I posted!
    I suppose I am pretty lucky in life, "Ambitious Wife"(sorta), and not a whole lot of bills, but still, my collection, as big as it is, is from keeping my eyes open, getting lucky, and NOT spending "a lot", I swear!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  4. 12-03-2020, 03:29 PM
    Quickness! Time and track confirmed. Voting yes.
Views: 56
Size:  162.7 KB
  5. 12-03-2020, 04:04 PM
    What's that Poco? !!
    What a beautiful collection !! :)
    Confirmed the Pal console and the lap time!

Accepted!
  6. 12-03-2020, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulisses Patriota View Post
    What's that Poco? !!
    What a beautiful collection !! :)
    Confirmed the Pal console and the lap time!

Accepted!
    I'll show the whole room sometime again soon-haha, my Kids are all grown up, I have more time and room(but not more money, haha!), so my Wife lets me have a huge room for my "game museum"!

Off-Topic, but I am a bit jealous of your "natural environment"-
    I also collect and breed Tarantulas, haha, almost all of them from South America(The best spiders...)(Mostly Avicularia, "Pink Toes"), if I lived where you did, I'd be climbing up trees(where the ones I like live), adding to my collection!!!
    :)
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  7. 12-03-2020, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I'll show the whole room sometime again soon-haha, my Kids are all grown up, I have more time and room(but not more money, haha!), so my Wife lets me have a huge room for my "game museum"!

Off-Topic, but I am a bit jealous of your "natural environment"-
    I also collect and breed Tarantulas, haha, almost all of them from South America(The best spiders...)(Mostly Avicularia, "Pink Toes"), if I lived where you did, I'd be climbing up trees(where the ones I like live), adding to my collection!!!
    :)
    Too bad the environment here is so neglected. We already had a more vigorous nature. But the imbalance of economic "progress" without sustainability has generated a consumerism and less nature (which is finite and exploited more and more and faster).
Join us