Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Dashin' Desperadoes - NTSC - Points - 103,200 - Edward Pilcher

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Dashin' Desperadoes - NTSC - Points - 103,200 - Edward Pilcher

12-08-2020, 03:18 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=126713
    Rank
    Rules
    Single Player Only, Normal Difficulty, Any Button Configuration [No Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    Recorded using my GV-USB2 capture card.

Thanks for reviewing my submission! Console, Mega Everdrive X5 storage cartridge, boot up, controller, and Everdrive settings are shown at the beginning of the video.
    Gameplay starts at 00:46, In-game settings are shown, and gameplay ends at 9:51 with a final score of 103,200
    Please note the Mega Everdrive X5 is not capable of save states, so no setting regarding them is shown.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Pixe Sukola, Garrett Holland liked this post
  2. 01-16-2021, 09:49 AM
    Nice score, Edward! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  3. 01-16-2021, 09:54 PM
    Interesting concept for a game ... fastest simp gets the girl lmao! Score is good, evidence is good (I'd recommend, however, that if you're going to show your controller in the video, hit the input *before* you back it out of frame rather than after, otherwise, why bother showing the controller to begin with).

Not sure why this is taking so long to adjudicate, but everything seems to be in order, and I'm voting yes.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
Join us