Intellivision - Sharp Shot - NTSC/PAL - Football [Biggest Blowout] - 105 - Rickster8

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Sharp Shot - NTSC/PAL - Football [Biggest Blowout] - 105 - Rickster8

12-08-2020, 08:59 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL - Football [Biggest Blowout]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=1209
    Rank
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

This game will use Special Blowout Rules for final score, where it is tabulated by how many points you have won the game by. [Ex. If you beat the computer 16-4, your final score will then be 12, which is how many points you won by.]
    Submission Message
    This is my submission for Sharp Shot - Football Toss on the Intellivision. I got the optimum score of 105 points. I turned the power on for the game to start. In the beginning of the video I showed the Title Screen of Sharp Shot. Then I showed my controller and pressed 1 which means Football Toss. I played a bunch of games and reset a bunch more until the High Score run happened which begins at 15:54 of the video. After the game was over I showed the screen of 105 points which is depicted as ':5'. I then showed my Intellivision and showed that the power was on and I showed the Sharp Shot cartridge in the port. I showed my gamertag of 'Rickster8'. At the very end of the video I reset the console to once again show the Sharp Shot Title Screen. I then flicked the power off and on twice. Thx and ENJOY!!!

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
Join us